Official "KrIsToY! Out" Post... - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Official "KrIsToY! Out" Post...
Monday, January 19, 2009 9:46 PM
Hey guys and gals!! just figured id post my last post before im gone from computer for the next like 6 months... lol... but yea im gonna be if Ft. Jackson, SC for about 2.5 months for my Basic training... then i will be goin to Aberdine (SP) Maryland, for my Advanced Individual Training (AIT) for about 4 months... so if i dont get to come back and visit after Basic, then ill be back around the beginning of JULY! but anyways! Keep Justine and the baby company for me guys!! and she will prob need help sometimes when it comes to fixin Gert if she needs fixin... and deff getting ready for the J-Show... but yea, ill see everyone sooner or later!!

Out...

Myspace

Re: Official "KrIsToY! Out" Post...
Monday, January 19, 2009 9:53 PM
Stay safe man!
See you after while!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 1:22 AM
yeah, just be safe and we will see you when you get back.

14.4 @ 101 Bradenton Motorsports Park 11/22/08
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 2:41 AM
You'll hate Basic Training while you're there, but when you look back, you'll relise how much fun it was! (aside from being away from the family)

It was 24 1/2 years ago when I wen't to Basic at Ft. Bliss, TX (July through September in the High Plains Desert, very hot!)

Good Luck and God Speed!

SSG Jack Fullerton U.S.A.R. (RET.)

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 5:21 AM
Miss ya already buddy. Have fun and come back soon and visit us!!

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 6:18 AM
You're not allowed in our state.

J/K Hope you enjoy your time here.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 7:47 AM
Gonna miss ya man, hope it all goes well and good luck with your training.

Now gimme ur s/c kit! Please? lol....

http://www.motortopia.com/cavyfreak442/cars
Best ET to Date: 14.251 @ 98.51 mph. 13's or Bust Baby!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 7:54 AM
Have fun! Im taking off to Lackland AFB, tx for basic myself soon!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 8:02 AM
TRD Jake wrote:Now gimme ur s/c kit! Please? lol....
It's already gone dude!

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 12:42 PM
so KrIsToY! left this morning around 4 so he is already gone but i'll probably print out a copy of this thread and send it to him in a letter that way he can still hear from everyone while he's away.. also when i get the address to write whoever would like to do so just message me and i'll give it to you..
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 2:52 PM
Good luck at "relaxing jackson" if you ever have any questions let me know and welcome to the army!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 4:38 PM
JuStInEsToY! wrote:so KrIsToY! left this morning around 4 so he is already gone but i'll probably print out a copy of this thread and send it to him in a letter that way he can still hear from everyone while he's away.. also when i get the address to write whoever would like to do so just message me and i'll give it to you..

haha or i could just read it... lol...

but no... stupid paperwork issues has caused me to stay until TOMORROW!!! basturds... lol... but yea... thanx for the good wishes everyone!!

Myspace

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 5:56 PM
goodluck with the army, try to enjoy it it cant be that bad at basic

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 7:37 PM
maybe its a sign, Kris!!! maybe it can be postponed until next Monday i was actually gonna call you last night and say bye, but I passed out in the comp chair like a loser LOL!!!

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 7:40 PM
KrIsToY! wrote:
JuStInEsToY! wrote:so KrIsToY! left this morning around 4 so he is already gone but i'll probably print out a copy of this thread and send it to him in a letter that way he can still hear from everyone while he's away.. also when i get the address to write whoever would like to do so just message me and i'll give it to you..

haha or i could just read it... lol...

but no... stupid paperwork issues has caused me to stay until TOMORROW!!! basturds... lol... but yea... thanx for the good wishes everyone!!

fine or you could do that... lol.. i love you Kris!!!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009 2:42 AM
Good luck!!

FU Tuning

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 6:16 AM
Good luck bro were gonna miss you, i think im going to have my new car by the time you get back lol

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 6:42 AM
KrIsToY! wrote:Hey guys and gals!! just figured id post my last post before im gone from computer for the next like 6 months... lol... but yea im gonna be if Ft. Jackson, SC for about 2.5 months for my Basic training... then i will be goin to Aberdine (SP) Maryland, for my Advanced Individual Training (AIT) for about 4 months... so if i dont get to come back and visit after Basic, then ill be back around the beginning of JULY! but anyways! Keep Justine and the baby company for me guys!! and she will prob need help sometimes when it comes to fixin Gert if she needs fixin... and deff getting ready for the J-Show... but yea, ill see everyone sooner or later!!

Out...

What Military Occupation Specialty (MOS) you choose???
Well hope everything goes alright. dont freeze your ass over there lol. Not like me in Missouri lol

Be safe and best of luck!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 7:45 PM
his MOS is light wheeled mechanic..
Thursday, January 22, 2009 10:50 AM
JuStInEsToY! wrote:his MOS is light wheeled mechanic..

hey thats what i was thinking of doing but change my mine. lol
best of luck

Thursday, January 22, 2009 10:50 AM
change my mind* (ooops lol)

Thursday, January 22, 2009 5:28 PM
good luck buddy. learn all you can. send me back a ak 47 lol

Thursday, January 22, 2009 5:41 PM
KrIsToY! wrote:Hey guys and gals!! just figured id post my last post before im gone from computer for the next like 6 months... lol... but yea im gonna be if Ft. Jackson, SC for about 2.5 months for my Basic training... then i will be goin to Aberdine (SP) Maryland, for my Advanced Individual Training (AIT) for about 4 months... so if i dont get to come back and visit after Basic, then ill be back around the beginning of JULY! but anyways! Keep Justine and the baby company for me guys!! and she will prob need help sometimes when it comes to fixin Gert if she needs fixin... and deff getting ready for the J-Show... but yea, ill see everyone sooner or later!!

Out...

aberdine is fun trust me dont request ur 96hrs till a few months in the major there is a complete and uter tool

Friday, January 23, 2009 6:45 AM
i know this cause i was on an rotc field trip and soldiers were telling us that but i wouldnt go off ffrom what i said but its a cool place def will have good mems comming back

Saturday, January 24, 2009 9:43 AM
good luck man
be safe!

stock eco with 110 shot <<<<<<<<<WTF???
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search