FL Swap Meet Post - FS-FT-WTB - Page 31 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: FL Swap Meet Post - FS-FT-WTB
Saturday, August 06, 2011 12:47 PM
NEEDED:
* '95-99 Sunfire center console
* red-speckle seats (front and back)
* 2k-02 Cav front bumper (Ev soldd the one we got off JHand to the guy who bought Gert)
* 2k-02 headlight brackets (Fluffy?)
* 2k shift knob
*2k trunk liner

May the odds be ever in you favor.....

Saturday, August 06, 2011 1:05 PM
I thought you guys were getting them the other day

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Saturday, August 06, 2011 7:06 PM
It was getting late and there was a nasty storm rolling in, and my wipers are still acting retarded. I'm gonna use the ones from the Pearl for the time being to get the front end done, but I'll come grab yours at some point soon.

Hope everything is going good for you, Jake. It'd be nice to see you come through again in the future

I have a Type J front bumper.. in awesome shape.. $150 or trade for stock 00-02 bumper and cash. Lemme know if anyone is interested..

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Saturday, August 06, 2011 7:36 PM
Fluffy wrote:Lsj block, bottom end, and head with about 65k-300

Full supercharger setup minus tmap harness, heat exchanger parts, tb adapter and tune- 500
someone buy this he wants to scrap it if noone buys it by Monday... It's redneck bobby

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Saturday, August 06, 2011 7:56 PM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:It was getting late and there was a nasty storm rolling in, and my wipers are still acting retarded. I'm gonna use the ones from the Pearl for the time being to get the front end done, but I'll come grab yours at some point soon.

Hope everything is going good for you, Jake. It'd be nice to see you come through again in the future

I have a Type J front bumper.. in awesome shape.. $150 or trade for stock 00-02 bumper and cash. Lemme know if anyone is interested..

Sunfire 00-02 gt????
Saturday, August 06, 2011 8:01 PM
Nvm..lol i misread ur post...
Saturday, August 06, 2011 8:55 PM
Looking to see if anybody would be interested in this stuff, I am moving to help be available for a family member dying of Emphysema and recently diagnosed with cancer on the vocal cords, so the less I have to move in the next two weeks. Email me directly either at jgoetsch@acsi2000.com OR joshgoetsch@yahoo.com

All stereo items are used and were purchased from Sound advice for top dollar by myself.
Kenwood DDX-512 Double Din, touch screen, dvd player - $225/shipped/firm/with OnStar module and 06 chevy harness, mounting kit and retail box
2 JL 13W1 V2's $150 shipped. w/JL woofer protector covers/ (one sub center has a crack but hit fine in my Impala)
Polk/Momo C500.1 Amp $275/shipped (TRUE 500W amp, single channel, carbon series) w/free power cap
Alpine V12 475w 4 channel amp $175
Kicker 10" woofer w/kicker box $50 pick up only
NOS 10lb nitrous bottle FULL of nitrous $75 will not ship, will not empy (baby blue bottle not the new style blue, needs new handle)

FREE MUST BE PICKED UP BY 8/18/2011

Black Widow Wing
Mitsu Lancer Evo Back seat

(please dont ask me to ship them, you want me to ship them you can purchase my time to do so, not trying to be a d!ck but I am good enough to give them away dont ask me to go the extra mile at this point I just cant, I apologize a head of time if I offend any one, not my intention)

Saturday, August 06, 2011 9:02 PM
Whats the screen size for that Kenwood or a link to a mobile friend site for specs... Sorry stuck on my phone

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Saturday, August 06, 2011 9:05 PM
Product Identifiers
Brand Kenwood
Model DDX-512
UPC 019048176516
MPN DDX-512

Key Features
Playable Video Formats DVD, Video CD (VCD)
Playable Audio Formats Audio CD, MP3, WMA
Channels 4 Channel
Playable Disk Types CD (Audio), CD-R, CD-RW, DVD Video, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, VCD
Included Components Equalizer, In-Dash Monitor, In-Dash Player

Monitor Features
Screen Size 6.1 in.
Screen Pixels 336960 pixels
Motorized Display Non-Motorized Monitor
Screen Touch With Touch Panel

Speaker Output
Speaker Output Power Per Channel 50 Watts x 4 Channel

Control
Security Panel Detachable Panel

Connectors
Output Connectors AV x 1

Player Features
Mounting Standard DIN
Receiver Weight 4.1 lbs

Tuner
Built-in Radio Tuner AM, FM, Satellite
TV Tuner Without TV Tuner

Saturday, August 06, 2011 9:07 PM

Saturday, August 06, 2011 10:01 PM
Thanks a lot man I have a friend searching for something like that, I'll see what he says

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Sunday, August 07, 2011 10:55 AM
LSJ Supercharger Fluffy? Hmm thats interestingly tempting.. I keep wanting to Peice stuff together for either a turbo or supercharger in the future... or I got a scary crazy idea that I may run with aswell if my friends up here will help me put it together.. but thats a secret =D..

Ya I work in digital imaging (digital technology is the department) at the new BestBuy here, store was opening I blew em' away with how much I knew about Cameras n crap and they hired me, made me smile. lol.. I do love the discount you get, if u can get a job at one its definately worth it in parts =D

http://www.motortopia.com/cavyfreak442/cars
Best ET to Date: 14.251 @ 98.51 mph. 13's or Bust Baby!
Sunday, August 07, 2011 5:37 PM
Fluff, is that the bottom end needed for the LE61T?

Sunday, August 07, 2011 7:41 PM

Sunday, August 07, 2011 9:09 PM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:Fluff, is that the bottom end needed for the LE61T?
no that's the 2.4 out of the g6, this is the 2.0. I bought the head and I think talked him out of junking the supercharger but looks like the bottom end it going to the scrapped

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Monday, August 08, 2011 8:19 AM
That guy is so weird with his buying and selling and trading and scraping. Is he just hard up for cash all the time? He never has what I want when I need the money.

And Josh you got a pic of the Kicker?
Oh, and try CL for the bottle, I sold one for $100 about a month ago

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Monday, August 08, 2011 8:42 AM
Jess,

I will take pictures for you when I get home. Thanks again for the bumper brackets!!!!!

Monday, August 08, 2011 9:57 AM
Np, if you still got my number you can just text it to me, the Lancer needs more bump

Monday, August 08, 2011 10:55 AM
Used Sprint Blackberry Curve II (8530) $50/shipped OBO also listed on: http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/mob/2536223681.html
Clean ESN #:
Recently Replaced Via warranty so Only 2 weeks wear and tear before we switched to Android devices for work
One OEM Battery fully functional
One Brand New aftermarket Battery never used fully functional
One OEM Used leather Holster w/megnetic autoshut off
USB/Charger

727-452-0266 call or text.

Monday, August 08, 2011 3:08 PM
JHand wrote:That guy is so weird with his buying and selling and trading and scraping. Is he just hard up for cash all the time? He never has what I want when I need the money.

And Josh you got a pic of the Kicker?
Oh, and try CL for the bottle, I sold one for $100 about a month ago
He hasn't had a job for a long while.... I'm shocked he gets money all the time out of no where

Hey Evan what's the word on those 2k toyo's my 03 needs a new ass

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Monday, August 08, 2011 4:02 PM
I don't know yet, but I don't think Sinh will let them go if we get them back lol..

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 1:20 PM
If anyone wants anything from Josh, speak now or your sol. I plan on heading down there on Sun.

Thursday, August 11, 2011 7:18 PM
Kenwood DDX512 has been SOLD!

Jess, Let me know if your coming and what I all need to bring... I will text you my adress tomorrow....

God if I never have to paint again in this life time it will still be to soon lol.

Friday, August 12, 2011 5:48 AM
I'll send ya a msg today Josh
And I know the feeling about painting, did that back in March/April when we moved lol. We still have 2 rooms to paint!

Friday, August 12, 2011 7:00 AM
If anybody wants to make any trades.... let me know.

Here is what I have available:

2 JL 13W1 V2's $150 shipped. w/JL woofer protector covers/ (one sub center has a crack but hit fine in my Impala)
Polk/Momo C500.1 Amp $275/shipped (TRUE 500W amp, single channel, carbon series) w/free power cap
Alpine V12 475w 4 channel amp $175
Kicker 10" woofer w/kicker box $50 pick up only
NOS 10lb nitrous bottle FULL of nitrous $75 will not ship, will not empy (baby blue bottle not the new style blue, needs new handle)
6 piece wide body fender flares for a sedan $75
FX35 outer tail lights (at this point make me an offer, only stipulation i wanna see pictures of them custom fit into your car)
2200 OEM roller rockers..... free just pay for shipping
Lancer EVO rear seat (Black & Blue) free for pickup & $50 plus shipping to ship
Black Widow rear lip/spoiler free for pickup & $50 plus shipping to ship

I am looking for....

03-05 front bumper (preferably LS Sport w/fog lights)
03-05 Fenders
03-05 hood
any OEM sedan side skirts
03-05 lip/spoiler or Z24 spoiler/lip with trunk lid
03-05 Head lights

Make me an offer at this point id rather have any of the stuff my Cavi needs to have it back on the street. 6 years of not driving it SUCKS!!!!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search