Caravan to the Bash - Page 5 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Caravan to the Bash
Tuesday, April 06, 2010 9:16 PM
when are you guys rolling back? i gotta have my son back here for school on the 9th. so ill be leaving sat morning if anyone wants to ride back to good ol fl with me.

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 9:40 PM
lame gil, you are gonna miss a ton of good stuff for sure!

ps i dont check this post often enough to read your homoness so ill try to check back more...

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 4:04 AM
griderusmc( da beaner ) wrote:when are you guys rolling back? i gotta have my son back here for school on the 9th. so ill be leaving sat morning if anyone wants to ride back to good ol fl with me.

sorry man i will be on like a two week vacation so there is no way in Hell im leaving on Saturday lol........ i was planning on leaving either mid Sunday or something. i gotta work out the details if im gonna visit some friends in Tenn on the way back or try to make a straight trip back home

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 5:43 PM
Saturday morning? is that the day of the show?

I was planning on rolling out Saturday evening.. but other factors will play into this, like if I can get John to sell me the Gravanas.. or if I'm detouring to Jersey to pick up Shani and bring her home

if you wanna wait til the afternoon, early evening, I'll roll with you

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Wednesday, April 07, 2010 8:48 PM
yea the school schedule here kinda wrenched my plans. but my kids come first. ill be there probably thurs and friday

Thursday, April 08, 2010 3:53 AM
griderusmc( da beaner ) wrote:yea the school schedule here kinda wrenched my plans. but my kids come first. ill be there probably thurs and friday

hey man you know i totally understand and commend you for the right priorities.........still doesn't change the fact your a flaming homo

gotcha son ROFL

Thursday, April 08, 2010 6:26 AM
School starts THAT early again?? Gawd FL school systems need to get their sh!t straight!
Sucks Gil.
Im probly not leaving til Sun afternoon.

I wanna get there Thurs. Id like to leave out Wed and spend a night on the road and not rush and be exhausted from just driving all damn day.

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Thursday, April 08, 2010 11:38 AM
griderusmc( da beaner ) wrote:when are you guys rolling back? i gotta have my son back here for school on the 9th. so ill be leaving sat morning if anyone wants to ride back to good ol fl with me.

School sucks!! Thats why i <3 college
I'll be there. I'm done w school on the 3rd and don't go back until the 22nd. So i has the time off! Woop!
Thursday, April 08, 2010 6:23 PM
I vote yes on the night drive I need to get ahold of Torres about getting to SZ and getting some HIDs

Thursday, May 13, 2010 7:29 PM
Bringing this back from the dead...what is the plan you florida peeps are coming up with so I can try to plan to grab on to coat tails ride up with.

Thursday, May 13, 2010 9:11 PM
still waiting to see what money looks like. and for my boss to get back to me on if that weekend is available to take off

Friday, May 14, 2010 6:36 AM
Well my plan is to leave here Wed the 4th in the morning make a stop on the way up, either spend the night in NC or VA.
Google maps say 95 to 26 to 77 so unless my dad tells me a better route that's probly what GPS will tell me to do too.
Im not looking to spend 19-20hrs driving up there all in one day (w gas and potty breaks its probly even be more than that), cuz honestly, you all will hate me cuz ill be so bitchy and grumpy.

So thats my plan, i dunno what the rest of the guys are planning. And depending on a few other things, i may drive out to UT or up to Canada after the bash, so i might not come home right away.

Friday, May 14, 2010 11:46 AM
77 goes through statesville nc which is where I get on to 77 to go up so that would be a good meeting point for NC people wanting to go to meet with FL people

Sunday, May 30, 2010 1:14 PM
comin to you live via Sidekick from Duluth, Minnesota. now I know what we're in store for on the way to the Bash. I pray that I-24 and I-64 aren't part of the path.. the Pearl will sink

Sunday, May 30, 2010 6:04 PM
it wont if you raise your coil overs to a normal setting. not riding on the ground like you have it now.

Monday, May 31, 2010 9:37 PM
sure, and while I'm at it, why dont I dip my weiner in sulfuric acid?

nah, even if I raised it up, the ride is still too soft and it'll feel bouncy with all the travel it has. I'm even debating putting the stock Z wheels on for the drive in case of potholes or uneven concrete, so I dont bend a wheel

Wednesday, June 02, 2010 12:22 PM
So who's backin out so far?

Wednesday, June 02, 2010 6:50 PM
so far I am still in...as long as I get the car fixed in time!!!

Wednesday, June 02, 2010 8:29 PM
the motor will be in for sure.. I just gotta request the time off, and make sure I got the money. speaking of which, who wants to room up with a dirty white boy?

Thursday, June 03, 2010 4:47 AM
at the moment im still good but it depends how the car is and the housing situation is at the time

Thursday, June 03, 2010 4:58 AM
I don't mind rooming with people to cut costs...and if you are a dirty little white boy I will just bring some bleach

Thursday, June 03, 2010 5:30 AM
also I already have a room reserved with two queen's

Thursday, June 03, 2010 12:13 PM
lol.. bleach

if you wanna split costs, that works for me

Monday, June 07, 2010 6:33 AM
I dont have a room reserved yet, just gunna wait til i get up there and see who's roomin w who.

Monday, June 07, 2010 6:06 PM
that'd suck to end up sleepin in your car cause everything is booked up

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search