Caravan to the Bash - Page 8 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Caravan to the Bash
Friday, July 30, 2010 6:48 AM
JHand wrote:
Evan Undead (Team Cybergeist) wrote:ok, so everyone south of me is a fail.. you ppl suck hard. Jax guys?
You were saying??

Doesnt look like anyone else from around here is goin John, looks like just you and Gil!
Im so pissed im not going! Bleh

yea same here but a house comes first in my book way above any J or car show

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Friday, July 30, 2010 7:53 AM
your lack of dedication to the scene is disgusting, Jason. sell your parts to me and then sell your car to someone with a ballsack

j/k considering KT would prolly kill you in your sleep, I don't blame you

c'mon Jess, gimme a break here. the car is in my driveway and won't start for unknown reasons.. less than a week before i'd be leaving for Ohio. until the kinks are worked out, she stays local

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Friday, July 30, 2010 8:28 AM
Evan Undead (Team Cybergeist) wrote:your lack of dedication to the scene is disgusting, Jason. sell your parts to me and then sell your car to someone with a ballsack

c'mon Jess, gimme a break here. the car is in my driveway and won't start for unknown reasons.. less than a week before i'd be leaving for Ohio. until the kinks are worked out, she stays local

sell my car to someone with a ballsack??? Lord knows you arent referring to yourself bc well all know better than that.......sell my parts to you ha so they can do what sit in ur house and do nothing ha good one lol

Friday, July 30, 2010 10:07 AM
Hey even if i hadnt backed out earlier, last weeks flu definitely would have knocked me out from going. I didnt get paid for last week so either way id be in the same boat.

I dont wanna see anyone's ballsacks! Put them away!
And i probly have just as many parts piling up as you both do right now as well!

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Friday, July 30, 2010 10:32 AM
the Jew wrote:
Evan Undead (Team Cybergeist) wrote:your lack of dedication to the scene is disgusting, Jason. sell your parts to me and then sell your car to someone with a ballsack

sell my parts to you ha so they can do what sit in ur house and do nothing ha good one lol

lol, so then they'd be doing the same thing they're doing now

I hear you that one, Jhand. but hell, I've got OTHER ppl's parts laying around here *cough* Gil *cough*

Friday, July 30, 2010 12:15 PM
only because you failed to deliver on the predetermined date that we had. so in all, its your fault said part is still in your possession.

Friday, July 30, 2010 1:30 PM
blame it on the FailD9.. and hell, you coulda drove up here at some point. I've driven down there a few times now, and its a quicker drive from there to here than to Orlando. 2 hrs tops, and that's at a safe cruising speed

Friday, July 30, 2010 6:54 PM
Love how you say FailD9. Your car problems is your own fault. You donl;t take care of @!#$ and always half as @!#$.

Guess Robert and I and Gil are the only Fl people going.

FU Tuning

Saturday, July 31, 2010 10:06 AM
plz explain to me how I dont take care of @!#$ and half ass everything. I kept up on the maintenance like I do with all my cars, and actually didnt even beat on this motor except for the one time I raced Fluffy on I-4. the problem was the oil leak that I didnt see due to all my sister's oil stains in the driveway from her car. that and I checked my oil literally days before it started leaking, and it was full. the fact of the matter is, a motor with 85k miles on it shouldnt have started leaking like it was. two back LD9s in less than a yr? yes, that constitutes fail. I've defended that motor til I was blue in the face, and now its slapped me and made me look like an idiot. that motor has a rep for being a pile of @!#$.. this is why. we'll just have to see how this new one does, considering its already at 153k but doing just fine

Saturday, July 31, 2010 1:11 PM
Your new Ecotec does not hace 153k on it.

You should have known your car was low on oil. If you check it you would have seen.

We all know how you are with cars. I mean everyone.

FU Tuning

Saturday, July 31, 2010 3:12 PM
Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:Your new Ecotec does not hace 153k on it.

You should have known your car was low on oil. If you check it you would have seen.

We all know how you are with cars. I mean everyone.

no, the new Z24 does. I had to get a daily..

I just said that I checked it right before it started leaking. before that, it was consistently full..

and how do you all know how I am with cars? that comes off negative, when really, I've been good with all of mine. look at the facts: the motor in the black car was bad when I bought it.. thats why I got it cheap. the motor in the car now came from a junkyard, so it was iffy at best. the trans that went bad in the purple car before it got the Eco swap was bad when I got it.. why I got that one cheap too. and really, those parts that were going bad I made last a really long time.. so yea, I'd say I'm good with my cars. just like how everyone said I'd destroy my body kit once I put the coilovers on, and wouldnt you know, not a f*cking scratch aside from the OLD paint when Kinetik got it painted

Saturday, July 31, 2010 3:24 PM
What about the half ass work on the Ecotec swap and the issues you had with that car (talking your old Ecotec car not current one).

Also how you have your car with a Ecotec Turbo swap, but you took the FMU off, and it has no tune. Ticking time bomb. Hopefully you have some control of your right foot, but I know first hand how hard that can be.

FU Tuning

Saturday, July 31, 2010 4:52 PM
the first swap wasnt half-ass.. I just didnt do all the homework and had to learn as I went along. also didnt help that the donor car was more butchered than I thought. if you wanna consider it half-assed, then thats on you, but I didnt cut any corners and tried my best not to cheap out on anything. and the availability of the parts I needed was another factoring issue (even now I cant find an Eco manual engine harness with ABS)

and yes, I've been babying the @!#$ out of the black car. I dropped the FMU cause I didnt wanna have to cut the hard fuel lines and be forced to use clamped rubber lines from now on. I found out later that Hahn sells adapters to keep from having to do that, but my main focus is tuning. my right foot is being well-controlled, if not for anything else, the fear of blowing up a third motor and being without the black car for longer than I have to. thats why I have a daily driver, so I can go back to the black car and replace everything the beach has destroyed.. do it all right

Saturday, July 31, 2010 6:39 PM
Sorry Evan but you did half ass the First Ecotec. When you have had clutch issues you asked for advise was giving and cheaped out to later redo it.

Whats wrong with rubber hose and clamps. They make fuel injection hose (which is what was on Lemon's car).

The FMU is not needed (depending on how you are going to go about tuning), but until you have tuning and are going to drive the car I would recommend the FMU.

FU Tuning

Saturday, July 31, 2010 7:42 PM
can you two keep the petty arguments to PMs please

k thanks

Saturday, July 31, 2010 9:47 PM
the Jew wrote:can you two keep the petty arguments to PMs please

k thanks

Why does it matter to you?

Everyone else can spam this forum with crap and nothing gets said.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 5:14 AM
Damn 98% of you guys backed out fo the bash? that sux.

Ah well, see ya Thursday John!

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, August 03, 2010 1:56 PM
griderusmc( da beaner ) wrote:all of you will get hit with a fish if you bail on me again lol

When can we see this?

FU Tuning

Monday, August 09, 2010 3:46 PM
Gilbert good seeing you at the Bash. Hope you made it home with no issues.

FU Tuning

Monday, August 09, 2010 5:39 PM
Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:Gilbert good seeing you at the Bash. Hope you made it home with no issues.

yea we made it home round 230 sunday. hit some nasty rain on the way in to florida

Monday, August 09, 2010 7:48 PM
Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:
griderusmc( da beaner ) wrote:all of you will get hit with a fish if you bail on me again lol

When can we see this?

This I must see !!!!

Gill did you really think anybody other then you would go ??? LOLOLOL

It was Great to see you again ..

Monday, August 09, 2010 7:50 PM
ill have to go fishing to get a special fish for the slapping lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search