I heard about a New Jbody car club in Florida - Page 4 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: I heard about a New Jbody car club in Florida
Thursday, February 25, 2010 11:20 PM
Too Whiney wrote:Speaking of autobots cavy's the guy claimed to have a TRD kitted cavy in the group.

As for the motor it is fully built. It has potential.

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Monday, March 01, 2010 10:42 AM
@!#$ wrote:I heard the same thing 4 weeks ago i was doing a 240 swap from a ka24 to sr20det red top and my friend had a bunch of rwd friends over with their 240's they didnt knew i had a cavalier, one of those guys said they had raced some quick cavaliers, that they seen a group of 5 that are few SC and TC so still want to know, i do remember when CFJ was meeting at the wal mart of sandlake and john young prkwy, that was like 2006 and i remember jesse gerard said to me that there was another cavalier club around that they had autobots stickers, i remember clearly that mike leavy, eric francis, matt, kyle, jesse, jake, omar, they where there that night, the time was when mike leavy was spraying even when he was going to the gas station. so i dont know
Wasnt that the group that only 4drs were allowed in? I remember hearing something about them years back but nobody could ever hang with them cuz we were all missing a couple extra doors lol

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Monday, March 01, 2010 5:57 PM
hmm.. sounds like a club my friend Jordan put together.. the 4-Door Mafia. I was allowed in with my Jetta

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Tuesday, March 02, 2010 8:19 PM
nah these guys were only Cavi's. and then they spread out to imports, but this was just recently

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search