Jacksonville Fl Monthly Meet 4-3-10 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Jacksonville Fl Monthly Meet 4-3-10
Sunday, March 28, 2010 7:13 PM
This Saturday at 8pm. Hope to see everyone!!

FU Tuning

Re: Jacksonville Fl Monthly Meet 4-3-10
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 6:18 AM
Next month for me sir, i got some things going on that weekend down here.

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Saturday, April 17, 2010 4:14 AM
Hey guys, its Gary with the 350Z. Just wanted to let you guys that I know on here, that at the May meet I will be bringing the 300ZX finally (unless something breaks!) Special thanks to Robert and John for helping getting it road ready
Saturday, April 17, 2010 9:59 AM
Let me know when the next one is!

Bill Hahn Jr.
Hahn RaceCraft

World's Quickest and Fastest Street J-Bodies
Turbocharging GM FWD's since 1988
www.turbosystem.com

Saturday, April 17, 2010 11:22 AM
Jacksonville monthly meet are always the first Saturday of every month at 8pm. has been for 10+ years.

FU Tuning

Saturday, April 17, 2010 11:27 AM
Awesome. Once I am fully moved in, I'll come over and see you guys. Thanks for the invite!

Bill Hahn Jr.
Hahn RaceCraft

www.turbosystem.com

Saturday, April 17, 2010 1:36 PM
I cant wait !!!!! It will be Great ..

Good to hear you have it completed Gary.. Glad I could do the intercooler piping for you .. anytime I can help just call / text me

Saturday, April 17, 2010 9:33 PM
speaking of IC piping, the LYC needs new u-bends.. where the pipes come out of the IC and around the back. that salty air has given them quite a beating

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Saturday, April 17, 2010 11:28 PM
The New LYC (Evan the Undead) wrote:speaking of IC piping, the LYC needs new u-bends.. where the pipes come out of the IC and around the back. that salty air has given them quite a beating

Check your PM for some info on our continuous mandrel-bent piping (not cut/welded U-bends like an amateur would use) for this turbosystem.
We have a sophisticated automated mandrel bender in-house for this purpose.

Bill Hahn Jr.
Hahn RaceCraft

www.turbosystem.com

Saturday, April 17, 2010 11:50 PM
14.7:1 under boooooost!!!! wrote:Hey guys, its Gary with the 350Z. Just wanted to let you guys that I know on here, that at the May meet I will be bringing the 300ZX finally (unless something breaks!) Special thanks to Robert and John for helping getting it road ready

Is that english you are trying to speak.....

Norms Fenders
Holes in front bumper from plate bracket (custom)
Solo Hi Flow Cat/ 3in dual exhaust
Kappa Intake/IC Pipes
Pcm4less Tune
Infinity Kappa Speakers
Dakota Digital EGT & Boost Gauage
DDM Probeam
JPM Shifter
Custom Kicker System By JPM
MBRP Heat Shield
Dejon Intercooler
AlkaControl Water/Meth Injection
Sunday, April 18, 2010 6:32 AM
Evan I'm sure the pip can be cleaned up and coated, but If it was me I would repipe everything in a different manner. I have seen the set-up and do not like the routing of the pipes, and how it looks where it connects to the throttle body.

FU Tuning

Sunday, April 18, 2010 6:36 AM
Bill Hahn Jr. wrote:
The New LYC (Evan the Undead) wrote:speaking of IC piping, the LYC needs new u-bends.. where the pipes come out of the IC and around the back. that salty air has given them quite a beating

Check your PM for some info on our continuous mandrel-bent piping (not cut/welded U-bends like an amateur would use) for this turbosystem.

Really Bill is that a fact ? The pipe on the car CAME IN YOUR KIT that your company sales ,,so if you are trying to be a Professional company and sale a Professional product .. Should'nt it come in the kit????

Way to be Professional Bill ..

Keep posting Bill ... I love picking apart your post .. your a tool for all see and laugh at .....

Sunday, April 18, 2010 6:50 AM
SLAMINSUNFIRE wrote:
14.7:1 under boooooost!!!! wrote:Hey guys, its Gary with the 350Z. Just wanted to let you guys that I know on here, that at the May meet I will be bringing the 300ZX finally (unless something breaks!) Special thanks to Robert and John for helping getting it road ready

Is that english you are trying to speak.....

What part is not english ??????

Sunday, April 18, 2010 6:54 AM
Bill Hahn Jr. wrote:
The New LYC (Evan the Undead) wrote: (not cut/welded U-bends like an amateur would use) for this turbosystem.

ROFL

Sunday, April 18, 2010 9:05 AM
CAVY 2NV wrote:
Bill Hahn Jr. wrote:

Really Bill is that a fact ? The pipe on the car CAME IN YOUR KIT that your company sales ,,so if you are trying to be a Professional company and sale a Professional product .. Should'nt it come in the kit????
Way to be Professional Bill ..
Keep posting Bill ... I love picking apart your post .. your a tool for all see and laugh at .....

Not quite sure what you're getting at here; certainly, you're not 'picking apart' anything, and if anyone's looking like a tool...

Our charge air piping is manufactured in-house on our mandrel tube bender. This machinery was expensive (about $50,000), but it's what we need to provide the production volumes and quality standards we specify. The resultant pipes have a minimum of welds; most pipes we produce in this fashion have no welds at all, and are continuous parts comprising all bends and straight sections from a single piece of tubing.

It's important to understand the difference between such professionally manufactured piping as compared to an amateur cutting up and welding together chunks of U-bends. If you'd like to learn more, let me know via PM, or start a thread and PM me about it.

EDIT: In the interest of stopping rampant thread piracy (of which I am guilty as anyone!), I've been speaking to Evan in PM where he and I can have intelligent, one-on-one conversations without hateful interference. If anyone would like to learn more about the differences between our product and homebuilt one-off piping, please contact me directly, or start a thread in the appropriate forum and direct my attention to it via PM.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread about the Jacksonville monthly meet!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Sunday, April 18, 2010 9:50 AM

Bill Hahn Jr.
Hahn RaceCraft

www.turbosystem.com

Sunday, April 18, 2010 10:16 AM
Quote:

I've been speaking to Evan in PM where he and I can have intelligent, one-on-one conversations

Sorry Bill we all know that is not possible.

FU Tuning

Sunday, April 18, 2010 11:38 AM
Sorry John. All done taking your bait for now

So everyone...when's that next Jax meet? I need to get out and see my new state!

Bill Hahn Jr.
Hahn RaceCraft

www.turbosystem.com

Sunday, April 18, 2010 12:01 PM
Bill Hahn Jr. wrote:Sorry John. All done taking your bait for now

So everyone...when's that next Jax meet? I need to get out and see my new state!

Believe it or not that had nothing to do with you Bill.

It has already been said. Jacksonville Fl meets are always the first Saturday of the month. Same location and time.

I will not be at the May meet (but will still post up the info for it). I will be on vacation in New York.

FU Tuning

Sunday, April 18, 2010 12:28 PM
wow, thanks John.. ass

I dont like how the piping runs under motor, considering how low my car sits. but I dont know any other route to run them considering the inlets/outlets are on the same side

Sunday, April 18, 2010 12:42 PM
The New LYC (Evan the Undead) wrote:wow, thanks John.. ass

I dont like how the piping runs under motor, considering how low my car sits. but I dont know any other route to run them considering the inlets/outlets are on the same side

Puss's car had the inlets on the same side, and that piping did not go under the car.

You welcome

FU Tuning

Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:40 PM
wrote:
Bill Hahn Jr. wrote:Sorry John. All done taking your bait for now

Believe it or not that had nothing to do with you Bill.

LOL! I love you guys

I'll see you at the June meet then, John. Enjoy New York!

Bill Hahn Jr.
Hahn RaceCraft

www.turbosystem.com

Sunday, April 18, 2010 3:01 PM
I can have an intelligent conversation with just about anybody, you butt.. always got something negative to say

Sunday, April 18, 2010 3:21 PM
wrote:Evan I'm sure the pip can be cleaned up and coated, but If it was me I would repipe everything in a different manner. I have seen the set-up and do not like the routing of the pipes, and how it looks where it connects to the throttle body.

Seriously? Are you and English major? How about you kiss my a**? Did that make enough sense for you?

Thanks Robert, you and John have been a huge help. Being the 300ZX is a temperamental beast I'm sure I'll be coming to you guys for more help!
Sunday, April 18, 2010 3:26 PM
14.7:1 under boooooost!!!! wrote:
wrote:Evan I'm sure the pip can be cleaned up and coated, but If it was me I would repipe everything in a different manner. I have seen the set-up and do not like the routing of the pipes, and how it looks where it connects to the throttle body.

Seriously? Are you and English major? How about you kiss my a**? Did that make enough sense for you?

Thanks Robert, you and John have been a huge help. Being the 300ZX is a temperamental beast I'm sure I'll be coming to you guys for more help!

Lol quoted the wrong post, Forum is a bit different than the ones I normally frequent! This is who I'm telling to kiss my a**

SLAMMINSUNFIRE-Is that english you are trying to speak.....
Sunday, April 18, 2010 4:33 PM
PS. Mike you suck. And your Solstice is slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search