Hahn RaceCraft moving to Florida - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hahn RaceCraft moving to Florida
Thursday, April 15, 2010 10:23 AM
Hello everyone!

I'm proud to announce that I've moved to Morriston, Florida, and am in the process of moving the entire Hahn RaceCraft operation here from Chicago. I've already brought down my R&D and Racing departments, and will soon follow with plant, warehouse and offices.

Gainesville Raceway will be my local track, but I'll be going to Valdosta, GA, as well as Orlando Speed World and Bradenton too. I'm really looking forward to the advantages the year-round road and track season will bring to Hahn RaceCraft. It's an advantage we did not enjoy in Chicago.

I have many fun projects in the works that you all will enjoy. Once we are further along down here, Ill start to publicize them in greater detail. Currently I am finishing a build on a car for the Bullrun Rally on SPEED channel. Some of you may know of it...it's the Soul Food Solstice. It's getting a tasty new engine and turbosystem as we speak.

If you'd like to follow progress as we get set up down here, or progress on the Bullrun car, here are the Facebook pages to watch:

My own page: Bill Hahn Jr.
Company fan page: Hahn RaceCraft
Soul Food Solstice fan page: Bullrun Solstice

Please fan the pages if you'd like to be kept abreast of events and developments, and friend me if you like as well.

As in Chicago, we will be set up down here as an R&D/manufacturing company, not a speed shop, so we won't have a storefront or be set up for walk-in traffic. We're well off the beaten path in the North Florida woods. We will do custom tuning and high-end builds as time permits, however. I also expect to have a Dyno Day sometime this fall so we can all get better acquainted!

I've been looking forward to this move for some time now. The advantages it will afford my company will not only vastly improve our R&D and Racing programs, it will also result in lower product pricing from the reduced overhead costs. The future looks VERY bright!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, April 15, 2010 11:13 AM

Bill Hahn Jr.
Hahn RaceCraft

World's Quickest and Fastest Street J-Bodies
Turbocharging GM FWD's since 1988
www.turbosystem.com

Re: Hahn RaceCraft moving to Florida
Thursday, April 15, 2010 10:32 AM
Awesome Bill!

Now get me down to florida. MI sucks.

Thursday, April 15, 2010 10:37 AM
Mike wrote:Awesome Bill!

Wow, no kidding...if you can move, DO IT. There's never been a better time or a better reason than this economy, especially in Michigan. Plot your escape, I am fortunate to have made mine, Illinois is not all that healthy either!

Bill Hahn Jr.
Hahn RaceCraft

www.turbosystem.com

Thursday, April 15, 2010 10:50 AM
Bill Hahn Jr. wrote:

Wow, no kidding...if you can move, DO IT. There's never been a better time or a better reason than this economy, especially in Michigan. Plot your escape, I am fortunate to have made mine, Illinois is not all that healthy either!

that ai'nt no @!#$, srry to see ya go man, we'll miss ya up here but i wish ya good luck down in florida man.

Thursday, April 15, 2010 12:12 PM
i spent a week down there last year. love the state.

if i could find a job equal to mine, id be on the road.

Thursday, April 15, 2010 1:37 PM
When you want to start modding on AMG's drop me a line as we have discussed in the past.

Josh
SLK 32

Thursday, April 15, 2010 2:36 PM
nice now lets get this website rolling man

Friday, April 16, 2010 5:59 AM
Bill are you tuning Ecotec turbo cars now? Will you be doing it in Florida?

Friday, April 16, 2010 8:30 AM
I want to know, do you still have the same price for the kit for the 2.4L Ecotec???
the website haven't been updated since 2008 I believe, and I would like to know if the price has gone down.

Friday, April 16, 2010 11:58 AM
blucavvy wrote:
Bill Hahn Jr. wrote:

that ai'nt no @!#$, srry to see ya go man, we'll miss ya up here but i wish ya good luck down in florida man.

Thanks man. I will miss my ChiTown buds and family a lot. Been there a long time!
The Old LYC wrote:When you want to start modding on AMG's drop me a line as we have discussed in the past.

Sure thing...hit me back in the summer. Once the transisiton is complete, new projects can enter the mix again. Thanks!
Torres @ SpeedZone wrote:nice now lets get this website rolling man

Not sure I follow...?
YellowLsSport(now with boost) wrote:Bill are you tuning Ecotec turbo cars now? Will you be doing it in Florida?

Yes, have been for some time, and Yes, will also be doing so in Florida.
Domingo Fung wrote:I want to know, do you still have the same price for the kit for the 2.4L Ecotec???
the website haven't been updated since 2008 I believe, and I would like to know if the price has gone down.

The website does receive regular updates, but you may be referring to a page that features product that's not changed since 2008. Let me know which year model car you're referring to, as we do a number of 2.4 systems. Preferable to contact me on FB or in PM.

Bill Hahn Jr.
Hahn RaceCraft

www.turbosystem.com

Friday, April 16, 2010 6:40 PM
welcome to our lovely state! hope you enjoy the sunshine and the awsome beaches we have

Friday, April 16, 2010 9:45 PM
griderusmc( da beaner ) wrote:welcome to our lovely state! hope you enjoy the sunshine and the awsome beaches we have

Thank you. I love it here, and I am confident my company will thrive more than ever here. The sunshine and the long road/track season it provides are superb, and the lower operating overhead of this region compared to Chicago is a great bonus! I also love the people in my local region; they are sweet and helpful and very enjoyable.

The beaches also kick all forms of ass

Bill Hahn Jr.
Hahn RaceCraft

www.turbosystem.com

Saturday, April 17, 2010 11:37 PM
Im already a customer will be nice to have you guys in the state.

Sunday, April 18, 2010 8:58 AM
you need your website upgraded TODAY!

Sunday, April 18, 2010 9:09 AM
Ricardo Rosario wrote:Im already a customer will be nice to have you guys in the state.

Thank you sir! It's very nice to be here. I look forward to meeting you in person soon!
Torres @ SpeedZone wrote:you need your website upgraded TODAY!

You got that right! Once our move is complete, that's my #1 priority. It's worked well for years to sell thousands of turbosystems, but I have big plans for its next iteration! Thanks for the feedback.

Bill Hahn Jr.
Hahn RaceCraft

www.turbosystem.com

Sunday, April 18, 2010 12:38 PM
what do you own thats Hahn, Slick? I thought you had all kinds of crazy one-off stuff going on under that hood of yours... def an amazing build regardless

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Sunday, April 18, 2010 12:42 PM
The New LYC (Evan the Undead) wrote:what do you own thats Hahn, Slick? I thought you had all kinds of crazy one-off stuff going on under that hood of yours... def an amazing build regardless

Intake manifold.

FU Tuning

Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:17 PM

Torres @ SpeedZone wrote:you need your website upgraded TODAY!

You got that right! Once our move is complete, that's my #1 priority. It's worked well for years to sell thousands of turbosystems, but I have big plans for its next iteration! Thanks for the feedback.

tell me when youre ready, ask anyone here, need a website im the man to see.

Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:37 PM
Hey, sure! I will keep you in mind. Shoot me a PM with some details if you would not mind

Bill Hahn Jr.
Hahn RaceCraft

www.turbosystem.com

Sunday, April 18, 2010 7:35 PM
griderusmc( da beaner ) wrote:welcome to our lovely state! hope you enjoy the mexicans and the awsome beaches we have

fixed..

and watch out for Gil..he's a stalker

Sunday, April 18, 2010 7:40 PM
Keep the website simple... I hate overly "pretty" websites. Quick, functional, and to the point is all you need.

Josh
SLK 32

Sunday, April 18, 2010 9:01 PM
Chuckles2002 wrote:
griderusmc( da beaner ) wrote:welcome to our lovely state! hope you enjoy the mexicans and the awsome beaches we have

fixed..

Not that I have a problem with Latinos, but...up where I am, it's redneck city.

Will keep an eye on Gil. Thanks for the heads up!

Bill Hahn Jr.
Hahn RaceCraft

www.turbosystem.com

Sunday, April 18, 2010 9:03 PM
The Old LYC wrote:Keep the website simple... I hate overly "pretty" websites. Quick, functional, and to the point is all you need.

That's where we are headed. Thanks for the good advice. We'll also be adding considerable "e-biz" online ordering capability.

Bill Hahn Jr.
Hahn RaceCraft

www.turbosystem.com

Sunday, April 18, 2010 10:38 PM
Yup have the streetrace intake with ls1 throttle body and portfueler.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 12:26 PM
Chuckles2002 wrote:

fixed..

your just jealous cuz your not my type.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search