need to find a welding shop in central florida - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: need to find a welding shop in central florida
Tuesday, May 04, 2010 12:50 PM
the Jew wrote:
triple6 wrote:
Ricardo Rosario wrote:OEM Does no welding he sends everything out maybe find out who does it for him. Did you go to gato? Instead of calling i never call and i hear he turns people down over phone.

i tried to call gato and they answered the phone in spanish (strike 1) WELCOME TO AMERICA SPEAK ENGLISH OR GET THE F*CK OUT. then told me to hold on and just set the phone on the counter as he screamed at another customer at the desk (strike 2) so i hung up. then he called back saying he was not interested in working on titanium and was upset because i dont speak english ( strike 3) and if they turn down over the phone business then they really have their head up their ass

looks like im going to deal with hahn they offered a fair price and i know quality is behind their name.

Gato does some amazing work but its more of who you know when it comes to him ive seen alot of work come out his shop and its amazing but you gotta know the right ppl.......glad your going to get this done

Yup he does do amazing work so does hahn i have peices from the both of them.On another note im spanish and i do speak english with an attitude like that no wonder he didnt want to help.

Re: need to find a welding shop in central florida
Tuesday, May 04, 2010 2:36 PM
Ricardo Rosario wrote:
the Jew wrote:
triple6 wrote:
Ricardo Rosario wrote:OEM Does no welding he sends everything out maybe find out who does it for him. Did you go to gato? Instead of calling i never call and i hear he turns people down over phone.

i tried to call gato and they answered the phone in spanish (strike 1) WELCOME TO AMERICA SPEAK ENGLISH OR GET THE F*CK OUT. then told me to hold on and just set the phone on the counter as he screamed at another customer at the desk (strike 2) so i hung up. then he called back saying he was not interested in working on titanium and was upset because i dont speak english ( strike 3) and if they turn down over the phone business then they really have their head up their ass

looks like im going to deal with hahn they offered a fair price and i know quality is behind their name.

Gato does some amazing work but its more of who you know when it comes to him ive seen alot of work come out his shop and its amazing but you gotta know the right ppl.......glad your going to get this done

Yup he does do amazing work so does hahn i have peices from the both of them.On another note im spanish and i do speak english with an attitude like that no wonder he didnt want to help.

i didnt have that attitude until i realized they had put the phone on the counter with me on it and then continued to yell at another customer at his counter

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search