Any Tennessee mountain bikers? - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Any Tennessee mountain bikers?
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 2:00 PM
My girlfriend and I are planning to take a trip to Tennessee, she has family that live in Chattanooga thy are providing us with a plce to stay. We are going to spend a Thursday driving there (roughly 10) hours then have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to do whatever we want and then drive back to Chicago Monday.

We are looking for the best hiking and single track biking the area has to offer. Are there any locals on here that can point us in the right direction?

Re: Any Tennessee mountain bikers?
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 8:52 PM
I'm not sure about Chattanooga, but I live in Northern TN and there is a really nice MTN biking area where I live. Can't be for certain this is what you are looking for, but here is a link to the area http://www.thebikerschoice.com/Lock%204%20Map.htm.

Also, in Chattanooga there should be plenty of hiking since its surrounded by Mountains. Not sure on when you are planning on taking the trip, but you will be less that a 30 min trip to some really good White Water rafting. Don't forget that Chattanooga also has a pretty cool aquarium to visit.

If you need food recommendations, I can do that as well.

If you need any more help in TN, just let me know.

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 10:00 PM
I live in Chattanooga, but I dont mountain bike. Sorry bro

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 9:02 AM
I do my Mt Biking in North Georgia up around the AT....Should be great stuff there as well...

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 9:04 AM
Eternal wrote:I live in Chattanooga, but I dont mountain bike. Sorry bro

o rly i got some friends around there i might be visiting after the bash this year

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, April 12, 2010 10:04 AM
Thats whats up. I wouldn't mind hooking up with you guys. Shoot me a message when you make it in town.

Monday, April 12, 2010 10:16 AM
Eternal wrote:Thats whats up. I wouldn't mind hooking up with you guys. Shoot me a message when you make it in town.

will do

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 8:19 PM
the Jew wrote:
Eternal wrote:Thats whats up. I wouldn't mind hooking up with you guys. Shoot me a message when you make it in town.

will do

I can come down to Chattanooga as well. I'm a little North, but got friends living in Chattanooga.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 5:50 AM
sounds like we got a mini Tenn meet after the bash ????

Saturday, May 01, 2010 7:12 AM
hell yeah im up for for a mini meet lol i live near chatt like 10 min. away and as far as dirtbike ridin wellim sorry cant help you there most i know people do it on there land but im sure theres places around ill ask around for ya

Monday, June 14, 2010 5:21 PM
If anyone is wondering, there are some top notch mountain biking trails on top of Racoon Mountain

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search