Looking for fellow J Bodies in Gulf Coast area - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking for fellow J Bodies in Gulf Coast area
Thursday, June 17, 2010 6:51 PM
Just wondering if there is n e one here in the Gulf Coast Area? I live in Gulfport,MS and i have seen a few modified cavs here and like one sunfire. I havent been able to talk to any of the j body owners but i would love to meet some people here with the same interest with the j body as me. I have a 03 Wht LS Sport Cavalier. The other day, i saw a turbo wht cav with a carbon fiber hood, it was a 98-99. Is this anyones car on here?

Re: Looking for fellow J Bodies in Gulf Coast area
Friday, June 18, 2010 3:31 PM
im from Pensacola Florida. i will be heading over to Biloxi for Scrapn the Coast next weekend. i know of a few gulf coast J's. Misnblu (james) which lives in mississippi and Crusinfourdoor (John) out of Panama city florida
Friday, June 18, 2010 10:54 PM
I didnt know Misnblu was from MS.. hrmmm...

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Sunday, June 20, 2010 10:24 AM
maybe we can meet up for scrapin?
Sunday, June 20, 2010 11:39 AM
i will be getting there some time Friday afternoon. ill be there till Sunday. Just look for a Silver 2004 cavalier.... i have pictures under photos & media . just put CAV2HAV in the search box and my pics will pop up so you know what my cavalier looks like
Sunday, June 20, 2010 12:53 PM
Yep, I'm about it for the Panama City area. You should check out Spring Fling in March or just hit me up if you make it this way. I'm in Tricked Out Car Club so a cruise wouldn't be a prob

Sunday, June 20, 2010 3:53 PM
Well I hate to tell you John that SpringFling 2011 is April 16-17... Instead of March. They had to move it for some reason
Sunday, June 20, 2010 4:13 PM
It's Vital Signs, could be anything lol. Either way, I'll be there

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search