Intake Manifold For Sale. - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Intake Manifold For Sale.
Monday, June 21, 2010 11:01 AM
Hey Guys,

Not sure if any of you remember me but thats besides the point.

My friend's clutch just died in his grand am. Since its not worth fixing at this point and he's in a pretty @!#$ty place in life I thought I would help him out and maybe you guys as well.

If memory serves me the intake manifold off the older quad 4's was a HP boost to newer cav's.

I'm not even sure if this is the right one but take a look at the pics and if it is make an offer.

It also has from what I can see a nice Borla muffler on it and I'm not sure if it's a complete cat back or not.

The guy that had it before him we both knew personally and spent a bunch of money on the motor. No idea what's done to it.

Just trying to help my friend out here so if anyone's interested in the parts or the whole car just let me know..

Call: 352-361-5301

-Chris

Re: Intake Manifold For Sale.
Monday, June 21, 2010 1:49 PM
Need a better picture of the lower part of the manifold. He could probably sell the IDI cover.

FU Tuning

Monday, June 21, 2010 3:01 PM
Thanks John! Not sure if you remember me or not lol. Evan bought my cavi down here in Ocala.

Anyway just an update he's basically looking to just get someone to take the whole car. He's trying to get cash for a bus ride back to Michigan.
Monday, June 21, 2010 11:10 PM
can you get pics of the whole car?

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 7:25 AM
Yeah I'll get over there today and try to get a few shots of it.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search