north carolina meet saturday june 26th - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
north carolina meet saturday june 26th
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 3:34 PM
we will be meetin in or around the winston salem area all j-bodys come out and have a great time, im realy wanting to do a meet in hickory but idk yet, if anyone has any sugestions feel free to speak ur mind.

Re: north carolina meet saturday june 26th
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 3:35 PM
and jbody04 i wish u could come out the guys want to see the silver beast lol
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 4:45 PM
need one in fayetteville...
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 4:56 PM
thats a good ways away from were i live, hickory is the best place to have one, ther r so many ricers to @!#$ with, and most of the j-bodys in nc r from around hickory/charlotte
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 5:08 AM
The car still has a broke axle (i think) while I have replacements for them I have been down in fayetteville for the past 3 weeks and haven't had the chance to get them in. This saturday I plan to put them in assuming it is the axle and nothing else because I haven't had the chance to get under the car yet. sad my car spends more time sitting around collecting dust then it does driving. As soon as I can I will come out to one of these get togethers. Just been uber busy.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 6:54 AM
damn man that sucks, yea i just replaced a tire rod and a lower motor mount this morning, gettin a new engine soon hopfully by the end of summer ill be pushin btween 300 and 350 hp, im gettin a 2.2ohv but its ben built its about 245 hp without the turbo on it, and in august theres a street wise drift competition at z-max dragway in concord i just went to the one they had this month and it was awsome 10 bucks to get in and free ride with the drifters.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 10:21 AM
matthew boger wrote:yea i just replaced a tire rod

Where did you find one of those?
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 10:58 AM
my bad i meant to say tie rod, i got it replaced at my step dads shop
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 11:05 AM
I'm just hassling you bro, no worries about your spelling lol
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 11:10 AM
Man, I gotta head up to the Greensboro airport here soon to get my permission slip from the FAA to test for my A&P license. If I post on here, any of y'all think we could chill over lunch or something? There are hardly any J's down here and I'd like to see some of your cars
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 2:56 PM
yea man we can all meet up in winston salem its not far from greensboro what day r u goin to greensboro?

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 3:47 PM
not sure....i have to get my commander to write me a letter and he's on leave
Thursday, June 24, 2010 7:04 AM
dang that sucks this weekend where tryin to get at least ten js to come out weve got like 5 or 6 so far
Thursday, June 24, 2010 12:58 PM
yeah, 2 and a half hours each way is too far for me to drive just to hang out...
Thursday, June 24, 2010 2:12 PM
lol i would come but uh thats 5 and a half hours away from me

Z24CaviGirl

Thursday, June 24, 2010 2:21 PM
ashley lunny wrote:lol i would come but uh thats 5 and a half hours away from me
oh well lol
Thursday, June 24, 2010 2:23 PM
Troy Gardner wrote:yeah, 2 and a half hours each way is too far for me to drive just to hang out...
yea i understand we got a guy who drives almost that much to come chill with us, im buyin a front and rear stru tower bar from him sat, if nothin else dude u might be able to crash at one of our houses sat.
Friday, June 25, 2010 10:56 AM
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to man but I got a wife and a 2 year old here at the house.
Friday, June 25, 2010 1:17 PM
hey man i'll be there for sure! i am pretty sure that ashley girl should come anyway lol jk
Friday, June 25, 2010 2:36 PM
Troy Gardner wrote:Don't get me wrong, I'd love to man but I got a wife and a 2 year old here at the house.
i hear ya man its all good
Friday, June 25, 2010 2:37 PM
hell yea alex, ashley u need to come out, we need a good j girl out there with us lol

Friday, June 25, 2010 4:21 PM
i definatly want to but thats a long drive

Z24CaviGirl

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search