concord nc meet saturday july 10th - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
concord nc meet saturday july 10th
Thursday, July 01, 2010 7:14 AM
hey guys me and some other j's r goin to a thing called street wise drift competition at zmax dragway in concord, the cost is $10 a person get there early u can ride with the drifters for free, and theres other stuff to do that day as well, for more info u can go to there web site www.streetwisedrift.com, we hope to see alot of j-bodys there and for anyone out of the state of nc if need be we have a place for u to crash.

Re: concord nc meet saturday july 10th
Wednesday, July 07, 2010 5:23 AM
OoOo I hope I can get mine tuned before this weekend

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 7:03 AM
who is tuning your car?

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 8:15 AM
Carolina Auto Masters in Durham

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 8:41 AM
www.carolinaautomasters.com

Is the website btw. This should give ya a pretty good background about them. People there are great and very helpful. He had a problem with his HPT when I sent there the first time for my car thus is why I haven't got it tuned yet. HPT was supposted to be getting the issue fixed and then it's on for another try.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 11:26 AM
HPT had an issue? Sounds more like user error.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 1:25 PM
Nah he contacted HPT and they replied back to him and said they would have a fix out for him within the next couple days. For some reason the program would not allow his to save anything.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 4:53 PM
I will be curious to see how your tuner does vs my tuner. What kind of dyno do they use?

Thursday, July 08, 2010 2:37 PM
Jbdy04 wrote:I will be curious to see how your tuner does vs my tuner. What kind of dyno do they use?
stephen i know urs will stomp him lol no offense dustin hell just wait till i get my 2.2l ohv s/c lol and yes im gettin a custon kit for it
Thursday, July 08, 2010 3:15 PM
I am not refering to my car my brother in law has a ld9 with only exhaust and intake mods and on a mustang dyno is making 150whp transfer that number to a dyno jet and it becomes about 170whp. that is more what I am looking to compare it to not my car.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search