FS: M62 Kit, Saab Turbo Stuff, T3/T4 Turbo - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: M62 Kit, Saab Turbo Stuff, T3/T4 Turbo
Monday, July 05, 2010 4:33 PM
It's the M62 supercharger kit for the 03-05 Cavalier/Sunfire. It'll bolt up to the Cobalts/Ions as well although tuning will be different, which you're on your own for. I can provide an HPT file if you'd like though.

The blower is painted black and from spraying meth there is some minor wear on the rotors, but it still builds and holds boost nicely. The wear isn't flakey at all, so it's all good. The oil needs to be changed though. It probably has close to 80k miles on it honestly. The snout doesn't move around at all. Equivalent of no shaft play in a turbo.

The intake manifold has the dual pass setup. Where the tmap sensor goes has been drilled and tapped so the Camaro IAT sensor can screw into that nicely. I'm keeping that sensor, but they're only a few dollars.

This comes with all the nuts and bolts you need. I used the stock intake manifold bolts without issue.

I'll include the three pulleys I have for the modular pulley system. I have a 3.2", a 2.95" and a 2.8" which I was planning on using with my built motor. I have the Cobalt SS Stage 2 belt with one rib cut off already so it can be used with the Cavalier/Sunfire. You're on your own for injectors.

I have the intercooler pump, wiring harness, and heat exchanger from Ford vehicles. This DOES have the throttle body adapter so it can be used with the Cavalier/Sunfire. This is a bolt on mod. I have OEM's Phenolic Spacer prototype. Supposedly it works well, but you'll need to make a hose for the bypass valve part of the spacer. I can't think of anything else to add except pictures.

I'm not in a huge hurry to sell this, so I'll set the price at $1700 because of the upgrades and we'll see what happens. I am interested in trading for some DSpecs or AGX struts plus some cash.

You can tell what the pictures are, so I'm not going to label them.

It's an AIResearch Turbo, which is essentially a Garrett as I understand it. It's a T3/T4. It has a .63 A/R on the exhaust side. I don't know about the compressor side It probably needs to be rebuilt. I would at least. It looks like someone tried to port the pipes coming off of it as well as port away the numbers/letters on the side of the turbo, so the pictures tell all it is. It's weird looking. It has some shaft play, so again, you should rebuild it along with new wheels.

It will need a wastegate, it has the bolt holes for an internal one, but no wastegate. I haven't used this turbo, so if it dies on your car, not my fault.

I'm looking for $350 obo for this thing, but again will accept trades for some D-Spec or AGX struts.

I have this stuff laying around. Saab turbo manifold, turbo with only 7k miles on it, and the upper intercooler hose for the Saab 9-3 car. It works with the Cavalier/Sunfire engine bay. The turbo will bolt up to any Ecotec. It has an incorporated bypass valve and adjustable wastegate. This turbo will make tons of torque very quickly turning your car into a bottle rocket.

You will need to make your own downpipe, which in the mail and included is this: http://www.genuinesaab.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=776&osCsid=77d24ab486349852a4030e86a5b73834

That's the top part making it much easier. You'll need the gaskets between the head and exhaust manifold and between the exhaust manifold and turbo. They're really cheap.

Included is also the fitting for the oil feed, so you can use your hose with a 1/8 NPT fitting for the feed. It comes with the turbo drain hose. It's maybe 12" long, and you'll need to supplement it with your own. There is zero shaft play with this turbo. You should all buy it.

I would consider trade for some D-Specs or AGX Struts in good condition plus some cash, otherwise the price is $950. I'm not in a huge hurry to get rid of this.

Re: FS: M62 Kit, Saab Turbo Stuff, T3/T4 Turbo
Friday, July 09, 2010 7:04 PM
Bump.
Sunday, July 18, 2010 12:52 AM
Bump.
Sunday, July 18, 2010 10:18 AM
is this for the 2200?

Sunday, July 18, 2010 11:42 AM
Read, it's not that difficult.

Admiral Jedi wrote:It's the M62 supercharger kit for the 03-05 Cavalier/Sunfire. It'll bolt up to the Cobalts/Ions as well although tuning will be different, which you're on your own for. I can provide an HPT file if you'd like though.

I have this stuff laying around. Saab turbo manifold, turbo with only 7k miles on it, and the upper intercooler hose for the Saab 9-3 car. It works with the Cavalier/Sunfire engine bay. The turbo will bolt up to any Ecotec. It has an incorporated bypass valve and adjustable wastegate. This turbo will make tons of torque very quickly turning your car into a bottle rocket."

peformance parts for sale!! Click:
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/engine/62265/
Sunday, July 18, 2010 3:51 PM
anymore thoughts on my offer?

Sunday, July 18, 2010 6:15 PM
If you still have that SC setup when I get my Extra Grant money at the end of august.. Ill try snatch it up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, July 18, 2010 6:17 PM

Monday, July 19, 2010 9:52 PM
Sorry Smoosh. I want to sell it all together.

Karnage, if I have it, it's yours.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010 4:00 PM
dammit man! hahah!!!
if u change your mind PM me

Sunday, August 01, 2010 3:16 PM
New prices. I'm looking for $1500 for the blower stuff and $700 for the saab turbo stuff.
Thursday, August 26, 2010 9:16 AM
All the supercharger stuff is sold. I still have the T3/T4 and the Saab stuff.

Friday, November 05, 2010 1:50 PM
still got that sab turbo?
Tuesday, November 09, 2010 9:25 AM
Nope, I'm afraid not. Someone snatched it up.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search