Parts for Sale - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Parts for Sale
Friday, July 16, 2010 2:50 PM
I've decided to change the look up on the Cavalier. All parts are OBO and buyer to pay shipping or make other arrangements. Pictures available upon request

Air Ride--Complete Easy Street kit. This has the new style front bags. Comes with front and rear bags, tank, compressor, 1/2" valves, switch box, digital air gauges, also have the mechanical gauges around here somewhere that can be thrown in as well. Been on the car a little over a year now and has less than 500 miles on it. Wanting to get 900.00 for it.

Wheels and Tires--They are 19" G-Racing Tokyo's with 215/35/19 Falken 452s. Again these have been on the car a little more than a year and have less than 500 miles on them. Wanting to get 900.00 for these as well.

Body Kit--Xenon Front, Avenger Sides, and Xplozion Rear. I will sell as a whole kit for 350.00 or will part out. Front 125.00, Sides 100.00, Rear 125.00

Sub box--holds 2 12" subs $25.00

Re: Parts for Sale
Friday, July 23, 2010 11:39 AM
Did you do you suicide door install yourself? If so, how much time and work did it take? What about the door latches and all that jazz? Pretty clean setup from what I could tell in your sig.
Friday, July 23, 2010 6:13 PM
Is that the old RK Sport 3 piece wing? Thinking of changing that by any chance?

Join verbalwarfare.com

http://www.verbalwarfare.com/forum.php?referrerid=86

Friday, July 23, 2010 7:43 PM
Ronin J wrote:Is that the old RK Sport 3 piece wing? Thinking of changing that by any chance?

To be entirely correct it is the brickyard wing

Friday, July 23, 2010 7:56 PM
Midnight Murder (Blu Carbon) wrote:
Ronin J wrote:Is that the old RK Sport 3 piece wing? Thinking of changing that by any chance?

To be entirely correct it's the RK Sport wing not the Brickyard.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Saturday, July 24, 2010 7:05 AM
The01Cav wrote:
Midnight Murder (Blu Carbon) wrote:

To be entirely correct it's the RK Sport wing not the Brickyard.

and there is a difference...the end pieces that go on the fenders are different. I wouldnt have asked if it was the brickyard, you can still buy those. The RK is almost impossible to find.

Join verbalwarfare.com

http://www.verbalwarfare.com/forum.php?referrerid=86

Saturday, July 24, 2010 12:15 PM
My bad. Thought it was the brickyard. Oh well.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search