Ocala, FL meeting 9.25.2010 - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Ocala, FL meeting 9.25.2010
Monday, September 13, 2010 3:58 AM
count me out on this one sadly.....me and the wife will be moving into house da la cooley

woot woot

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, September 13, 2010 6:24 AM
Woohoo!!

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Monday, September 13, 2010 8:18 AM
oh snaps, when's the housewarming? I know there will be steaks ;D

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Monday, September 13, 2010 8:24 AM
Evan Undead (Team Cybergeist) wrote:oh snaps, when's the housewarming? I know there will be steaks ;D

well we shall see....its gonna be a crazy 2 weeks

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, September 13, 2010 2:12 PM
I heat that bro.. got the Ocala meet, then the Oktoberfest show/Xander's bday/my gf flying in the next weekend.. then Screamfest the weekend after that. craziness afoot..

Monday, September 13, 2010 3:40 PM
Evan Undead (Team Cybergeist) wrote:yea, where all the ricers hang out before going racing. great. now the cops are gonna be on anyone with a mod on their car.. ugh.. same thing that happened a few yrs ago in the Hobby Lobby parking lot

come on down Fluffy, altho I wont have the Pearl there.. you could come early and see it at the house tho. its only 10 mins from the meet spot. I could take you for a ride around the block

I remember the hobby lobby shooting, I didn't go that night lol.... It's surprising I have never met any of you...

- Your not-so-local, untrained, uncertified, backyard mechanic. But my @!#$ runs
Monday, September 13, 2010 3:55 PM
well I was the only jbody to go out back in the day. I was around during the Staples lot time, back in 2001 or so.. the only j then, the only j now. I hardly go out these days since its all hacks who get girly when someone has a faster car than them.. that's prolly what sparked the shooting you're talking about. the guy who got shot in the Hobby Lobby parking lot is the guy I bought my Ecotec Sunfire from for the swap in my purple car. he got shot about a month later.. which I think is karma considering he ripped me off

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 9:20 AM
Oh snap.... Your not the only j-body, just the only one that's legal to go there... mines sitting here without a tag for the time being.. while I finish it up a little more.

- Your not-so-local, untrained, uncertified, backyard mechanic. But my @!#$ runs
Tuesday, September 14, 2010 10:59 AM
well Ocala has always had an impressive j scene, esp for the area, but no one ever went out to the 'spots' and raced except me. Winstel can't risk his CDL, Nottke and Toni are all-show, no-go, and Jack works corrections lol... oh yea, and Santos hides.. ALOT lol

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 1:15 PM
I went out to the spots back then, and was out when you were not. Even race the old turbo cavy as well.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 2:34 PM
you been to the spots here in Ocala?

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 3:34 PM
Evan Undead (Team Cybergeist) wrote:you been to the spots here in Ocala?

Yes first time I met you was at one of the hangout spots. Chris and I went out in the boonies once to go see some racing and try and get some in, but it got busted up right before we got out there.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 3:49 PM
yea, we met up in the Staples parking lot.. pretty much the only spot ppl hung out at besides the Save Alot across the street. every spot was in the boonies as to avoid accidents with random ppl and keep out of the cop's eyes.. unfortunately, they wised up and sent in snitches to find the spots. and it worked.. it stopped being worth it to drive half an hr outta town only to get busted up 10 mins after you got there

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 4:13 PM
Thats why the Ocala serious racer"s drive more than a hour to race.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 4:51 PM
there's nothing a hr away from here.. nothing worth driving to. I've been to every spot in a 50-mile radius of this town, but no matter where you'd go, the cops would show up. OPD has had a Street Racing Task Force since 2005, which was when I said I'm done. from then on, if you get caught racing, its an automatic confiscation of your car and a revoked license for 5 yrs.. on top of fines and court hearings

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 5:13 PM
Evan Undead (Team Cybergeist) wrote:there's nothing a hr away from here.. nothing worth driving to. I've been to every spot in a 50-mile radius of this town, but no matter where you'd go, the cops would show up. OPD has had a Street Racing Task Force since 2005, which was when I said I'm done. from then on, if you get caught racing, its an automatic confiscation of your car and a revoked license for 5 yrs.. on top of fines and court hearings

First that is not a state law so they can't.

Second I know Ocala people (serious racers,which sorry you and I are not) do drive more than a hour away to race. Actually in many directions. Not on a track either.

FU Tuning

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 6:28 AM
i'd like to know you know, cuz all the serious guys I knew were V8 ppl pulling sub-10s.. and very few went outta Marion County

Saturday, September 18, 2010 4:44 AM
Remember this? I do!

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Saturday, September 18, 2010 6:54 AM
someone got jokes.. remember that text I sent you the other day? you should reply, Captain Comedian

btw, chicks dig guys who wear eyeliner.. I can confirm this personally

Saturday, September 18, 2010 7:10 AM
Evan Undead (Team Cybergeist) wrote:someone got jokes.. remember that text I sent you the other day? you should reply, Captain Comedian

yeah ok. Not any chick you want to take home to mom.

FU Tuning

Saturday, September 18, 2010 7:23 AM
Evan Undead (Team Cybergeist) wrote:someone got jokes.. remember that text I sent you the other day? you should reply, Captain Comedian

O.o I do fine without eyeliner....

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Saturday, September 18, 2010 7:45 AM
Eyeliner?? Psshhh who needs that?? I do just fine without it too!!

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Saturday, September 18, 2010 8:57 AM
JHand wrote:Eyeliner?? Psshhh who needs that?? I do just fine without it too!!

X 2 ... And JHand picks up better looking ckicks then you Even ........ LOLOLOLOL

Saturday, September 18, 2010 9:22 AM
/facepalm

I hate all of you

lol @ Jess

the kind of girls I wanna take home to mom? you'd be surprised how many girls were all about it that you wouldn't think would be.. its not only goth/emo chicks, but I've had plenty of them that were mom-approved anyways

Saturday, September 18, 2010 9:36 AM
Don't Goth emo chicks also like it when dudes kiss.... lol don't tell me you run with crowd too

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search