central fla random parts, come and get em - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
central fla random parts, come and get em
Sunday, September 05, 2010 5:03 PM
have plenty of parts sitting around that need to be gone... including a half dissesembled eco for parts and a shortblock quad 4 for parts as well... I have a perfectly good 5 speed for the quad 4 and its mounts. All this and a lot... i mean a lot of other random stuff.., sunfire air bags, steering wheel, exhaust and intake manifolds and throttle bodys (including eco electronic throttle body) and even a quad 4 alt...

Parts will be very cheap if not free, soo feel free to give me a text (random calls not answered) at 407 625 9142 and see if i have anything you need...

Re: central fla random parts, come and get em
Monday, September 06, 2010 5:01 PM
do you happen to have a eco block by chance and a spare eco oil pan ????

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, September 06, 2010 7:14 PM
yea... however a chunk out of something was broken when someone pryed the block appart... however if you would like i can dissesemble it down and you can take what you want... oil pan should be fine...

Just text me back at that number for faster response... i rarley will be here...
Monday, September 06, 2010 7:38 PM
too bad you didnt have a 2.2ohv tranny with mounts

- Your not-so-local, untrained, uncertified, backyard mechanic. But my @!#$ runs
Tuesday, September 07, 2010 4:08 AM
well i need a whole block that would be good for a motor build and a oil pan that is usable

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, September 07, 2010 11:27 AM
well man illl show you what i have and you can take what you want at a minimal price... text me and i can send you a pic of it ok?
Tuesday, September 07, 2010 3:36 PM
regardless of who... i just want that ecotec longblock and the quad 4 shortblock gone... free if you come pick it up.. otherwise their getting scrapped. the quad 4 block just had some miles and developed rod knock and the ecotec from what i was told had a bottom end knock too, and now has a chunk out of it somewhere...
Tuesday, September 07, 2010 7:00 PM
ok... last update:
inspected the eco motor, which was complete but may have bolts and simple things missing now and things like timing cover and balance shafts removed... Motor was in a brand new malibu several years back and customer thought they never had to change the oil.. soo head is useless because of bearing surfaces for the cams... main and rod bearings as well are probobly useless... however its a base motor and its free... beggers cant be choosers...

The jew has first pick for that... but i honestly thought it would be a lot easier to give stuff away...

also free is a quad 4 shortblock with 200k miles and rod knock...
A few bucks for a quad 4 alternator, and 150 for the 5 spd trans and mounts... and there are lots more parts that i can look for by request...
Tuesday, September 07, 2010 7:19 PM
.. forgot the main point of my last post.. the ecotec motor that i stated before had a chunk missing simply has a chunkmissing out of the timing chain area... soo should be an easy fix as long as you can seal it somehow...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search