For Sale: 2006 Audi S4 Quattro 6 speed manual with all the options - 52k miles, Miami - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
For Sale: 2006 Audi S4 Quattro 6 speed manual with all the options - 52k miles, Miami
Thursday, August 26, 2010 5:04 PM
My brother called me to tell me he's going to sell his 2006 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8, 6 speed manual, Quattro AWD, 52k miles, Florida car, navigation, bluetooth, satellite radio, carbon fiber interior trim, Recaro's, bi-xenon, optional yellow paint, and ALL STOCK. Basically, every option Audi offered (even some RS4 options). Purchased and serviced from/at The Collection in Miami, which is pretty much THE premier dealer for Audi/Ferrari/Porsche/Lotus/Lamborghini/Jaguar/Aston Martin in Miami. I'm debating it, but I really shouldn't be spending that kind of money - I already own the direct competitor to that car. Would be funny though to own two cars that are direct competitors with very similar specs and features.

PM me if interested and I'll forward you to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -

Re: For Sale: 2006 Audi S4 Quattro 6 speed manual with all the options - 52k miles, Miami
Thursday, August 26, 2010 5:16 PM
And 2 years left on the extended warranty....

Re: For Sale: 2006 Audi S4 Quattro 6 speed manual with all the options - 52k miles, Miami
Thursday, August 26, 2010 6:00 PM
Nice! I love Audi's

Thursday, August 26, 2010 9:34 PM
why is that god awful yellow color an option?

Thursday, August 26, 2010 10:41 PM
I kinda agree with Elf.. it looks like Baby Diarrhea Yellow. silver, black, red.. plznthanx

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Friday, August 27, 2010 2:58 PM
Because in the early and mid 00's yellow was a popular color? Look at the brown's we have now, which I think look great and modern. I'm sure in 5-10 years we'll say "bleh! who ever thought of making the color of crap"

Friday, August 27, 2010 3:38 PM
haha, like Honda's 'Desert Sand Mica'.. even Honda fanboys called 'Doo-Doo Brown'

Friday, August 27, 2010 4:35 PM
Meow

Friday, August 27, 2010 5:36 PM
lovin the sig, Elf

Monday, August 30, 2010 10:05 AM
yeah that was a long time ago.. damn. wish my car still looked like that.

it needs paint bad

Tuesday, September 07, 2010 1:10 PM
.....and what's wrong with yellow?!

Josh
SLK 32

Tuesday, September 07, 2010 1:25 PM
Imola yellow is a baller color.

S4's are amazing cars especially after the k04 swaps, 400awhp is pretty awesome.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Thursday, September 09, 2010 3:43 PM
LYC wrote:.....and what's wrong with yellow?!

JOSH, lol

whats up man

Thursday, September 09, 2010 3:48 PM
it's an NA V8

Thursday, September 16, 2010 9:32 AM
Hey Bryan - yea it's been a while since I've heard from you. Figured you were dead with Alcy poisoning by now. You still at UCF?

I hope somebody snaps up that Audi. If I was needing an Audi, I would.

Josh
SLK 32

Thursday, September 16, 2010 4:36 PM
*subliminal message*

- sell AMG
- buy Audi
- make wife happy
- make more babies

*end subliminal message*

Thursday, September 16, 2010 5:21 PM
He ended up keeping it. The dealership wanted to rape him on a trade (like you didn't see that one coming) and he was said forget it. He was just trying to save some miles on the car since he's driving so much for work now, but he loves that car and was only having a brain fart (imo).

And if you sell the SLK32, you need to pick up an SLK55 with 030. I'd love to drive on of those, I saw a silver one at a Hyundai dealership (when I was test driving a GC) and when I was next to one in downtown Atl (but I was only the cavyyyyy ughh). There's one that lives near my buddy with the 500E.

Saturday, September 18, 2010 9:21 AM
Viper98912 wrote:He ended up keeping it. The dealership wanted to rape him on a trade (like you didn't see that one coming) and he was said forget it. He was just trying to save some miles on the car since he's driving so much for work now, but he loves that car and was only having a brain fart (imo).

And if you sell the SLK32, you need to pick up an SLK55 with 030. I'd love to drive on of those, I saw a silver one at a Hyundai dealership (when I was test driving a GC) and when I was next to one in downtown Atl (but I was only the cavyyyyy ughh). There's one that lives near my buddy with the 500E.

I'm thinking about the S63 or C63... Depends on how the new 5.5TT goes. I may just wait for one of those. I'm also liking the GTR's. We shall see. I am moving out to San Antonio in late November and I'll start looking in April of next year.

Josh
SLK 32

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search