I will be Jacksonville FL - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I will be Jacksonville FL
Thursday, October 14, 2010 3:55 PM
I am planning to make a road trip to visit my father from 11/26-11/28. i would love to meet up with some fellow j's if it is possible. maybe some pictures. I will be heading out of Pensacola FL thursday afternoon. If there is any intrest let me know.

Re: I will be Jacksonville FL
Wednesday, October 20, 2010 4:49 AM
would anyone from JacksonVille FL like to meet up?
Wednesday, October 20, 2010 9:13 PM
Hit me up if you make it to Panama City

Thursday, October 21, 2010 2:02 PM
So Nov 26-28?

FU Tuning

Thursday, October 21, 2010 4:19 PM
yes the 26-28. do you know of any shows in jacksonville going on that weekend or any meet up spots saturday night?
Friday, November 12, 2010 1:30 PM
My car will be out of the shop by then and i would luv to meet some jbodys in the area. So somebody needs to setup a meet down in orange park where i heard some j's meet at.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
~Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.~
Friday, November 12, 2010 4:18 PM
We will set something up. I'm actually going to be in Savannah tomorrow.

FU Tuning

Saturday, November 13, 2010 11:59 PM
Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:We will set something up. I'm actually going to be in Savannah tomorrow.

Well if you go then you can see my car. Its at Carter Racing, should be the only cavalier in there.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
~Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.~
Sunday, November 14, 2010 5:41 AM
Mike wrote:
Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:We will set something up. I'm actually going to be in Savannah tomorrow.

Well if you go then you can see my car. Its at Carter Racing, should be the only cavalier in there.

We were in Savannah yesterday. We had never been. Drove the cavy and parked in in the parking garage. We did drive it down river street what a mistake.

FU Tuning

Sunday, November 14, 2010 7:41 AM
i would love to meet up with you guys for a small meet. i have to put my cavy in the body shop soon as my mom backed into my drivers door friday night. hopefully it will be done.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 10:42 PM
ok so when is this going to happen guys?

Wednesday, November 17, 2010 3:43 PM
i am not gona make it this time. but after the first of the year i am going to plan another trip out that way. My cavy is going into the shop soon and its getting some extra things done. Sorry guys
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search