laws? - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: laws?
Saturday, February 20, 2010 11:26 PM
yea, they'd be shooting me in the head to get my car away from me

thats why I dont race random ppl on the roads anymore...

and I wasnt so much referring to entrapment, as I am the fact that you could argue slowing down... they wanna say you were slowing down cause of the radar detector? good luck proving that... I mean, its next to impossible to beat tickets regardless, but there is no proof of why you slowed down

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance

Sunday, February 21, 2010 2:39 PM
doesnt matter, theres not proof someone was off road with their neons on, cop could say hey I saw him driving down the road with them on. Stupid Florida laws whadda ya gonna do? Hey if I got caught street racing (which I have) I'd give up the car, its my foolishness that got me in trouble.

Fighting it will just make it worst and get more charges against you.

I mean I have too much going on for me in life to give it all up for my car, Im working my dream job and everything is going good for me.

Just my $0.02

Sunday, February 21, 2010 4:17 PM
ya you know what happens if you get caught racing..... its not even new to the game lol its excessive though thats why i dont really race and why i keep away from the street races... now

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Sunday, February 21, 2010 7:10 PM
just make sure you're the not the slowest in the crowd... thats saved my ass repeatedly

Sunday, February 21, 2010 8:41 PM
Same logic applies if you run into a bear out in the woods
Monday, February 22, 2010 5:31 AM
LOL, this is true, man.. pigs and bears and one in the same. I guess getting caught by both would be like an episode of Winnie the Pooh.. ?

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 6:18 AM
I live in Louisiana, but have made many trips to Florida and y'alls cops are asses! I was driving around in my car about a year ago down there and got pulled over it seems in almost every town I went thru. Mostly for tint at the time, but one cop pulled me over for having neons mounted around my windshield. Gave me a ticket and everything for them, but they were never on! The only thing that saved my ass when I went back there to court was the video camera in his car lol. Proved that they were never on when he said they were.

Here in Louisiana they don't really mess with you about tint, neons, or muffelers unless you are doing something you shouldn't be or if the car is extremely loud.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010 7:18 AM
yup, FL cops suck for the most part. be on your best behavior near the end of the month

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 7:34 AM
Evan the Undead (Black Pearl) wrote:yup, FL cops suck for the most part. be on your best behavior near the end of the month

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Thursday, October 14, 2010 11:32 PM
depends on what are of town you are in if you near alot of crime or drug activity they'll use your tint as an excuse for suspiscious vehical, i got pulled over for what was a BS stop over the tint i was in a bad area and when the polk deputy relized i worked for polk fire/rescue he felt like kinda an dummy and droped everything on the spot

Friday, October 15, 2010 12:10 AM
^youre in Polk? What area?

Friday, October 15, 2010 6:06 PM
WOW welcome to this world ..... Way to bring a post back from the dead of 7 months ago .. Nice going ...

Friday, October 15, 2010 6:54 PM
lol @ Robert... you bitter old man, you

Friday, October 15, 2010 8:59 PM
lol, the South East doesnt get enough post anyway, im kind of glad he brought it back I was bored

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search