i need 2 ecotecs - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
i need 2 ecotecs
Sunday, June 13, 2010 3:58 PM
yes i need two i plan on putting one in my 97 and building a turbo monster for the 05 anyone knw were i can get them cheap and i live in n.c. near winston salem.

Re: i need 2 ecotecs
Sunday, June 13, 2010 4:21 PM
For the 97 you will need a lot more than just the motor.

Sunday, June 13, 2010 4:54 PM
Midnight Murder (Blu Carbon) wrote:For the 97 you will need a HELL OF A LOT MORE than just the motor.

There, I fixed it for you Drewster, lol!

But he is right...in addition to the motor/trans, you'll need to entire wiring harness from front to back (including the ECU and BCM), sensors, gas tank and fuel lines, the entire EVAP system, shift linkage, instrument cluster, radiator w/ hoses...and that's just the start...

Sunday, June 13, 2010 5:39 PM
ok sorry didnt tell ya that the 97 wont get a ecotec justyet, like ya said i need more than motor .lol i would love to find a donor car . that would be easy then .
Sunday, June 13, 2010 5:45 PM
ok the 97 needs basic body work , picked it up on the cheap 200,000 miles. I found a motor for it so the ecotec swap will have to wait .Just want to find all the parts and then jump in the build .
Sunday, June 13, 2010 7:52 PM
I have a car the can fit ur needs $2000 black, it has body kit, its manual, 2002 drift kit on it lowered, black 17" rims, ecotec 2.2 the car is really clean looking the engine has less than 70k

I just took the turbo kit and engine that was also build and put it in another cav, so this car i have sitting in SC has everything u need for ur swap the lowest i can go is 1800 has everything to run but the thing is that is not together, the engine i have it out, as weel the tranny, front bumper, everything is laying out by the car, this car used to have an 340 hp and 400 WHP in it i just needed the engine. so let me know if this car fits ur needs
Sunday, June 13, 2010 8:06 PM
I know a girl that lives in Winston Salem I'll give $50 to kick her in the Knee. lol
Sunday, June 13, 2010 9:35 PM
i dont hit girls sorry lol
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 6:01 PM
I have a lsj with the supercharger stuff pulled of. The head gasket went before the engine was pulled. Let me know if you might be interested in the head or block.

Sig'less since '02!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 10:13 PM
I'm stripping my entire car. You can buy the engine, trans, and whatever wiring and ECU you need. Or buy the whole car with the swap already done! I'm @ zip 29475. PM me or email to discuss.

Friday, November 05, 2010 1:55 PM
lol my car^^^^^^^ im alittle slow on this forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search