Flinty Needs a Part - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Flinty Needs a Part
Sunday, December 12, 2010 8:35 AM
Hey old friends. I haven't been here in a lonnnnng time because I moved back to Michigan. I need a tiny piece that I can't seem to locate. If you have a junked car that you're using for parts, this request is for you! I have an 02 LS, but I doubt that matters.

Wheel Speed Sensor, Front Driver, there's a wire connector that snaps onto the sensor. I need that connector with about 4-6 inches of wire still attached. I broke my connector and can't get power to the sensor. I've been without ABS for 2 years now, only to find out I simply needed to fix this connection! I'll paypal or even snail mail $5 + S&H if you can send me this little part.

Please email me (eflint49@yahoo.com) if you can help me out! Thanks in advance for anything you guys and girls can offer!

==================
Orlando, FL
==================

"An okay movie is the same as an ex girlfriend...it was good at the time,
but you never want to see it again... especially if the movie was a bitch."

Re: Flinty Needs a Part
Sunday, December 12, 2010 12:47 PM
I did a search at Autozone .. I found this Wheel-Speed-Sensor-Wire...

Monday, December 13, 2010 12:33 AM
You managed to find it on their website, but the asshats in the store had NO clue what I was talking about when I said "wheel speed sensor wire connector"....

thanks for the help! If I don't find one cheaper I'll just have to spend the money to get a whole new wire!

==================
Orlando, FL
==================

"An okay movie is the same as an ex girlfriend...it was good at the time,
but you never want to see it again... especially if the movie was a bitch."
Monday, December 13, 2010 6:52 AM
actually i may still have the stock abs wiring on my car... i wont need it factory abs delete

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search