wtb 00-05 sunfire cluster - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
wtb 00-05 sunfire cluster
Monday, January 31, 2011 10:43 AM
Anyone have a 2000-2005 sunfire gauge cluster laying around the one in my 03 has been acting up for a few months now and the gauges have a mind of their own so i wanna replace it

RIP Cpl Derek Kerns And Cpl Robby Reyes
24th MEU VMM-261 (REIN) V22 Crewchiefs
11 April 2012 Morocco (African Lion)

Re: wtb 00-05 sunfire cluster
Monday, January 31, 2011 11:22 AM
theres a few at the local pull and pay last time i was there... i'll check again probably be this weekend

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Monday, January 31, 2011 11:35 AM
apears to be 3 00-05 at you pull and pay orlando......at least according to their website inventory

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, January 31, 2011 2:23 PM
If You Could Get Me Some Prices

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 10:11 AM
the Jew wrote:apears to be 3 00-05 at you pull and pay orlando......at least according to their website inventory

that thing is never updated

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 11:20 AM
Torres @ The Barcode Magazine wrote:
the Jew wrote:apears to be 3 00-05 at you pull and pay orlando......at least according to their website inventory

surprisingly the last to times i went they did in face have the cavys they said on the site

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 12:29 PM

ya remember the 4 clusters I found there? They are still they as far as I know... prices aren't update though so I won't know til I get there

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 4:48 PM
the Jew wrote:

surprisingly the last to times i went they did in face have the cavys they said on the site

nice, explains the reason they have raised their prices lol...im going to have to make a trip there when i come back into town. The U pull it over here has atleast 3 - 4 new cavis a week, there are a few sunfire clusters out here actually

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 5:52 PM
yeah i found a 01 fire local but the guy hasnt got back with me and im going to look at a 03 cavalier tomorrow that has a messed up front end dude wants 400 for the whole car so i might buy it for parts depending how bad it is messed up

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 7:17 PM
the Jew wrote:

nice, explains the reason they have raised their prices lol...im going to have to make a trip there when i come back into town. The U pull it over here has atleast 3 - 4 new cavis a week, there are a few sunfire clusters out here actually
honestly... 43 bucks for a good turbo their prices have been killer lately.. all those vw bmw parts have been cheap

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search