Body Kit Companies in florida? - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Body Kit Companies in florida?
Thursday, February 03, 2011 10:03 PM
Any one know if there are any body kit companies left in Jacksonville or close?

its time to rebuild!!!!!

thanks,

Re: Body Kit Companies in florida?
Friday, February 04, 2011 12:03 PM
You don't like your buddy club kit anymore? I say mod it but that's just me. What all are u looking for? I know a shop in savannah, ga. that will build you whatever kind of kit you want as long as you got the money. They do real good work with fiberglass and carbon fiber.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
~Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.~
Friday, February 04, 2011 7:08 PM
No I liked it just fine I got into a couple accidents and now the car is in bad shape so after this last accident it is time to get it back in shape, however BC2 is out of business so I looking to see what looks good at this time I'm looking at the blitz kit, I'm not to thrilled with the side skirts but I can work with it...... I think I have modified the kit I have to death so it time to find a new...

Thanks

Friday, February 04, 2011 9:47 PM
thats unfortunate.. I'm a fan of the BC kits. I was also a fan of the Blitz kit back in the day, aside from the skirts. really, with a 95-99 front, I'd do with the Drift kit. it is absolutely beautiful and can be found in urethane

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Sunday, February 06, 2011 9:53 PM
OK back on target, If not Jacksonville how about Orlando or Tampa. Need a new don't want to pay more for shipping when I know there are companies around here.

Thanks,
Kevin

Monday, February 21, 2011 4:41 PM
hey odea wanna buy my kmax kit?

http://members.cardomain.com/freakycavy
Monday, February 21, 2011 6:50 PM
hey Antonio, I want those door panels

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Tuesday, February 22, 2011 6:57 AM
I have a buddy club front i want to get rid off in good condition im in kissimmee.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 7:06 AM
thank everyone for your offers however I just order my new direction kit from Nopi, so now it time to deal with the mods....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search