Anybody from Alabama here? - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Anybody from Alabama here?
Thursday, January 13, 2011 9:29 PM
i have a buddy here in arab that has hp tuners he would prob tune for u as long as u buy the credits

Saturday, January 15, 2011 11:39 AM
hmm my stepdad's friend is a tech at the chevrolet dealership so i bet he could get me the reflash
Saturday, January 15, 2011 6:40 PM
yea hey just to let everyone know my new turbo build on my srt 4 is done i hope to see some of you guys out sometime
Sunday, January 16, 2011 7:58 AM
Haven't been on this site in a long time ... and the first thread I see is this one. Live in Madison and have a Blue 03 Sunfire that I drive everyday. If there is a meet up in North AL, I'd come out.
Monday, January 17, 2011 6:05 PM
aightt im trying to set something up hopefully come spring time
Monday, January 17, 2011 8:37 PM
we had a get together this past saturday might do another one this next saturday hit me up if interested
Tuesday, January 18, 2011 3:32 PM
William Barnes wrote:we had a get together this past saturday might do another one this next saturday hit me up if interested

yeah, just let me know.
Thursday, January 20, 2011 2:47 PM
hey guys the general manager of a advanced auto parts in huntsville asked me and some of my buddies to come hang out in his parking lot sometime and i think we r going to cruise up there saturday evening so if you guys would like to maybe meet up with us in arab and cruise up there and just hang and cruise and maybe go eat or something here is my cell number just let me know 256 640 5899
Thursday, January 20, 2011 2:48 PM
oh and yellow cavy hit me up man for a sweet deal on that eco motor
Friday, January 21, 2011 2:24 PM
hey guys for sure cruising tomorrow so if you want to join in let me know my cell is on here and i will give u a time and place
Friday, January 21, 2011 5:53 PM
grounded at the moment, but a meet would be cool, arab isnt too bad of a drive for me and neither is huntsville, we could definitely get a regular meet going in that parking lot in huntsville you mentioned

Friday, January 21, 2011 6:12 PM
ok well to all we will meet tomorrow night at wal mart in arab at 600pm
Saturday, January 22, 2011 6:03 PM
take plenty of pics bro, i wanna see what yalls turn out is before i make the drive to arab lol
Saturday, January 22, 2011 8:01 PM
hey we had several cars and tried to beat up on a s2k but he ran had a few hondas and no cavaliers but plenty of srt-4s hope to see u guys next time
Wednesday, February 02, 2011 7:52 PM
Hey I i am from dothan. I got a couple little projects im working on if anyone wants to meet up let me know.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 12:19 PM
Would anyone be interested in my car for 5k being in the Birmingham area I will deliver it anywhere in the state. If you or anyone you know might be interested please let me know I will provide some up to date pictures and my registry should be up to date.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search