Augusta, Ga Meets? - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Augusta, Ga Meets?
Wednesday, October 13, 2010 5:06 AM
Does anyone know of any j-body meets close or in Augusta Ga?????? it seems like im the only jbo member in this town lol XD

MEAN & GREEN.

Re: Augusta, Ga Meets?
Wednesday, October 13, 2010 1:44 PM
Can't say that I know of anyone on here from the Augusta area. I used to live about an hour away from there though.

Thursday, October 14, 2010 11:41 AM
cool i love that sig too it looks awesome but yeah i guess i am the only one in augusta lol XD

MEAN & GREEN.
Thursday, October 14, 2010 2:28 PM
Dude, there's never anything going on in GA. haha, I've been meaning to go to one of the Varsity meets, every first thursday of every month, though...

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Thursday, October 14, 2010 4:48 PM
wuz up peeps, gary u not the only one in ga, even though i live in S.C. i work at lawson's, augusta ,ga , come by and holla sometime..
Friday, October 15, 2010 8:10 AM
AWESOME!!!! I work at pepboys on gordon hwy (Near downtown Augusta) and sounds good this is awesome!!!!

MEAN & GREEN.
Saturday, January 08, 2011 10:40 PM
i live down in albany and im like u im the only j in my area..lol
Sunday, January 30, 2011 10:46 PM
im in the augusta area although id like to see more car shows or audio competions around our area there really isnt much going on here is there any kind of car clubs or anything here
Thursday, February 24, 2011 11:43 PM
hey those of you in augusta, holla at me at lawson's car audio on gordon highway, i'm head installer there and we got great deals for car audio.
Friday, February 25, 2011 8:33 PM
Yes Tony is a master at it ive seen his work and sunfire one word: perfection! and we have a few clubs just none committed soley to j-s::::: nopi tuners, usa street kings, and night riders the bigger 3

MEAN & GREEN.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 1:11 PM
really old thread, havent been on in forever, but i stay in augusta. love my J but my first got smashed in a wreck and my second one has had more downtime for repairs than total run time...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search