Moving back to Jax - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Moving back to Jax
Friday, February 25, 2011 2:57 PM
Hey everyone, i used to live in Jacksonville and attended one or two of the jax j body meets back in the day. I have currently been in Mississippi and am moving back to FL. I guess im not actually moving to Jax, but to Palm Coast, which is about 30 or 40 minutes from Jax so i will go there all the time. I remember John Higgins was in charge of the meets and was wondering if he still has the meets because i would love to go. This place sux for j bodies, the only one here that i know is Misnblu, but thats it. Also, i was wondering if anyone has HPTuners and is good with tuning. Im looking to be out that way probally about mid to late april, im siked. I miss FL so much

Re: Moving back to Jax
Friday, February 25, 2011 3:07 PM
yeah those meets still go on, Higgins is very active on the forums and has helped me out a lot in the past, welcome back

Friday, February 25, 2011 3:12 PM
Thanks, i appreciate it. Living in MS just isnt working for me. But when u lived in FL for ten years and u leave, its hard to find a state just as nice. It will be nice to finally be back home
Friday, February 25, 2011 3:45 PM
I agree I moved back to New York City and came right back to Florida

Friday, February 25, 2011 3:55 PM
I'm still here and we still have our monthly meets on the first Satyurday of every month (this could slightly change soon).

I also do tuning with HPT.

I can't say I remember you, but maybe once I see you I will. I'm bad with names.

FU Tuning

Friday, February 25, 2011 5:48 PM
What do u think the meets will change to? Also, what do u charge for HPT? I know i have to pay $100 for the credits, but do u charge a fee for the tuning. I had a buddy here who was tuning for me, but he just kind of disappeared off the face of the earth, been trying to get in contact with him for about 2 months but no word.
Saturday, February 26, 2011 11:56 PM
Im mike, the newest guy to the jbody meets. So when will you be moving down in this area?

______________________________________________________________________________________________
~Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.~
Sunday, February 27, 2011 11:05 AM
Hey Mike,hows it going. Looks like mid to late april. Wont be living in Jax, but real close. Probally will visit jax 1 to 2 times a week. Always up for car meets, or even just meeting up to cruise is always fun
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search