question for the Florida people. - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
question for the Florida people.
Thursday, March 17, 2011 9:56 PM
me and my dad are going to florida the first of april for two weeks fishing, think where going to the the kissimmee area, then heading down to the keys. were not gonna be fishing the entire time so what would be some interesting things to go do, look at or what have ya. thanks for the info.

Stock Blue 04 4 door yay

Re: question for the Florida people.
Thursday, March 17, 2011 10:02 PM
id say check out St Augustine. its a beautiful, historic place. also on your way to the keys stop at lake okechobee. good fishin there

Friday, March 18, 2011 7:15 AM
Here in kissimmee, there's old town. Its good fun, lots of mini golf too. If you decide to go play mini golf or go to funspot here let me know. I can let you play free at my course and I have discount coupons for funspot wristbands.

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Friday, March 18, 2011 7:52 AM
Check out indoor skydiving in Orlando, it's freakin' badass. http://www.iflyorlando.com/ifly-indoor-skydiving

It's a little pricey but lord it's a blast.

Friday, March 18, 2011 11:04 AM
stay away from Hialeah and Carol City, I can tell you that much

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Friday, March 18, 2011 1:23 PM
Midevil times is right next to my house, as brandon said, Old Town. Also the skydiving thing is fun, there is tons of water parks and disney of course ( never hurts to drink around the world ) and IOA and Universal are next to each other. Also there is Sea World.

Just lmk what your looking for and I can prob give you a location.

5 seconds to find another street...

Friday, March 18, 2011 1:45 PM
FstCavZ24 wrote:Check out indoor skydiving in Orlando, it's freakin' badass. http://www.iflyorlando.com/ifly-indoor-skydiving

It's a little pricey but lord it's a blast.

wow, that looks fun as hell

Friday, March 18, 2011 2:05 PM
Casper wrote:Midevil times is right next to my house, as brandon said, Old Town. Also the skydiving thing is fun, there is tons of water parks and disney of course ( never hurts to drink around the world ) and IOA and Universal are next to each other. Also there is Sea World.

Just lmk what your looking for and I can prob give you a location.
wtf is ioa, also i have a little coupon packet that we offer customers, its got a ton of good coupons to a lot of places around here i can get you one of those as well

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Friday, March 18, 2011 2:18 PM
cool, i've done the indoor thing before, was cool but not enough to do again, next time it will be out of a plane. think he said something about going on a big power boat ride and an air boat. and something about Ft Lauderdale going site seeing in the canals. i dunno. i'm more or less along for the ride lol, i don't care as long as i get some fishing in.

Stock Blue 04 4 door yay
Friday, March 18, 2011 2:42 PM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:stay away from Hialeah and Carol City, I can tell you that much

hahahahahaha *ROLF*

Friday, March 18, 2011 2:43 PM
^ this is true just go straight down to key wet using i95 or turnpike....

Friday, March 18, 2011 2:58 PM
http://livingsocial.com/deals/22561-off-road-driving-adventure
Go do this, it's in Clermont, I got the coupon today and sooo wanna go!

Fluff... IOA = Islands of Adventure.

There's lots to do in the area, it really depends on how long your staying in Kissimmee.

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Friday, March 18, 2011 3:01 PM
... and stop for anything, either. if you see a gator crossing the highway, you nail that bitch and keep going

IOA = Islands of Adventure

Friday, March 18, 2011 3:20 PM
i'm gonna be dumb here and ask as to why to stay away from there? that offroad thing looks awsome but i don't think my dad can hold up to that.

Stock Blue 04 4 door yay
Friday, March 18, 2011 5:47 PM
ghetto-towns, and I'm not being racist. I'm from south Florida

Saturday, March 19, 2011 6:52 AM
Lol ahhhh been here 5 years and never knew that. And evan one word, Jamestown.... who knew I lived 2 blocks away from a place that will make a guy carrying a b-a 45 say holy @!#$ you live there? Haha

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Saturday, March 19, 2011 5:36 PM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:ghetto-towns, and I'm not being racist. I'm from south Florida

kinda of that lol, traffic is nuts, watch out for some ppl lol (everywhere), too many hispanic that makes traffics so crazy. and.... nothing good or interesting to see lol

Saturday, March 19, 2011 6:11 PM
lol @ Fluffy

story from Hialeah: a while back, a friend of mine from Miami went to Hialeah to hang out with some of his car club buddies. a guy had a nice Prelude running in front of his house, while he ran in to grab his wallet. my buddy is sitting in his Mustang parked behind said Prelude, when some guy came out of nowhere and hopped into the Prelude and took off.. with a cop 2 doors down breaking up a domestic violence dispute. the cop did nothing about the car being stolen lol

Sunday, March 20, 2011 9:25 AM
ok,talked to him yesterday plans so far ar going down to kissimmee for a few days, fishing with a guide, powerboat ride, if his buddy is in okeechobee go there if not drive down the coast towards the keys stoping at anything that catches our eye. stay in the keys a day or two looking around then head back home going up the gulf coast. thats a hell of a road trip i think.

Stock Blue 04 4 door yay
Sunday, March 20, 2011 3:46 PM
what part of okeechobee?!?!?!?!?!?!? if it is where i think, thats near where ppl meet to race lol
there is a air boat rides near, that takes you through the everglades.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 12:45 PM
fluffy you fail dude..

5 seconds to find another street...

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 1:15 PM
Wait whaa?

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 1:43 PM
Casper wrote:fluffy you fail dude..

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 9:24 PM
i was born and raised in Ft Lauderdale and even i knew certain places never to go. Hialieh, Overtown, Opa Locka. Yup, i stayed my white ass away from there. no racism, just sayin

Thursday, March 24, 2011 12:44 PM
Hey I live in Fort Lauderdale and am a dark puerto rican and I even know not to go to those towns lol!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search