Evo VIII rear seat - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Evo VIII rear seat
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 3:34 PM
Folks,

I have a brand new Mitsu. EVO VIII rear seat that I was going to pair up with my front Recaros that came out of the same car. The seat is Black and blue and has a arm rest that folds down in the center. This is basicly like how some people have converted their back seats to the neon re-seat.

I have the top and the bottom and they are currently listed on craigslist for $200obo.

WILL NOT SHIP. If your local ill meet you half way or something. If you pick it up here in Clearwater I will let it go cheaper.

All reasonable offers or trades will be listened to

call/Text Josh 727-452-0266

will repost in Classifieds and can snap pictures upon request

Need this gone... Moving to West Palm Beach for HUGE job oppurtunity.

Re: Evo VIII rear seat
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 6:06 PM
how would this swap over?

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 6:11 PM
Well it would have to be custom mounted. I mean obviously it is not a direct bolt on modification

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 6:13 PM
I was just wondering if it was simple like the Neon rear-disc swap.. pics?

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 6:41 PM

I did not mean like the Neon Rear Disc swap, I was talking about how people have swapped over the Neon Rear bench seat....

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 7:38 PM
My gf has a Lancer, and from what I know the Evo's are wider, but I believe that's just body parts.
Unfortunately Ive sat in the back many times and know it's pretty roomy for the most part
Wouldn't this seat would be too wide for the J's?

Great price, and if she would do blue in her car I'd grab it in a heart beat. Good luck!

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 7:54 AM
Its a evolution 8 Jess. The lancer is basically a evo10 lolmitsu did a ton of redesign between now and then

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 11:12 AM
Back in the day I measured it and it was like an inch wider at the base of the seat and like an inch taller. I've had it sitting in my car before just to see if the doors closed and what not.. I mean straight up until yesterday this was going in my car... Then I was hit up about putting in a 6-point roll cage... I went that direction. removing carpet to spray like a Linex liner on the floor pan and just race car the ish out of her lol.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 11:40 AM
curious for your reason behind said linex liner......why not build the cage in there and put the carpet back with the holes cut for the cage ?

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 6:11 PM
Because honestly I could care less... I just want the car done. This way after the car is finished at the speed shop the front end will be put back together the car will be painted and then it is done.

THEN... I can finally drive my damn car again!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search