1990 cavalier show car for sale - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
1990 cavalier show car for sale
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 6:29 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260760749796&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

**since the pictures posted on ebay, I figured most of you seen them already but if you want to look at the pics I guess just look at the ebay pictures.

I have forsale 1990 chevy cavalier. I have always stored this car in a heated garage and has never seen snow/rain since I've had it. As you can see it has been heavily modified as show car. It is time to sell it due to now having a family now and not any time to play with it. The car has NEVER been beaten on or abused in any way. When I had the car tuned they said it could possibly do mid to high 13s and has aprox 195 whp at 9psi. I've never tried. I am not responsible for shipping as it would be your responsibility. I would need 500.00 non refundable as soon as the bid ended ( or with in a few hours anyway). As you can see (and pictures do not do justice) the car does not have a single scratch, nic, dent, swirl mark ect. I also reserve the right to end the auction at my descretion. A list of some shows that took either first place or show winner was Super Chevy and Nopi. I have a few Second place, Third place ect. It could have won more if I attended more, but since our family grew, that has been hard to do. I recently have sold my car tralier in which it was trailered every where I took it (thats how much I've babied it). As stated the Engine has aprox. 12,000 miles, but the actual body has aprox. 140,000. All fluids have been changed on a yearly basis with synthetic oil (Mobile one). I normally put about 200 miles on it a year and owned it for more than 15 years. If you need more pictures I will do so. Serious buyers only please and no low balling, I won't even reply to your email if you do.

List of modifications:

Engine

Brand new GM crate engine and head (now with aprox 12,000 miles since)
port and polished head
Garret T3 super 60 turbo
Tial 38mm wastgate
Vortech 10:1 FMU
Custom burnt Superchip
tuned by a local speed shop
Zirgo complete cooling system with push style fan
all taylor wiring including a relocated battery box to the trunk
Turbo XS boost controller
Turbo XS blow off valve
Professionally powder coated Viper red charge pipes with wringle black valve cover/ and air hat.
Johny race car intercooler
K&N airfilter
Poly eurothan motor/tranny mounts with aluminum frames
I'm sure there are a few other things that I'm missing
Body/Chasis

Exterior

Diza side skirts that was professionally molded into the car
FX design front and rear bumper
Custom Viper red paint job that cost me over $7,000.00 just for the body work and took 6 months to complete
VVME true high intensity discharge 6,000k headlights
LED sidemarkers, LED taillights ( with a no load flasher all from autoloc)
MRZ performance rear shock tower brace
Ractive strut tower brace

Suspention/undercar/wheels

KYB shocks and struts
Suspenton Tech. lowering springs
Custom 13" Baer brakes in front from C6 Corvette
Custom 12" Baer brake in rear also from C6 Corvette ( both brakes were $1,300 per axle )
Adcco front sway bar with Poly filled links ect.
Ractive exhaust (not the kind that is loud and obnoxtious)
2.5 inch exhaust from header all theway back
Magniflow high flow cat
17" Tenzo racing wheels (extended to clear brakes, not spacers either)
Again I'm sure I'm missing things but you get all paper work with the car
Shaved door handles/anntenna

Interior

Custom Dr. J Racing white faced gauges all with LED lighting through out
Faze A/R air atio meter and Boost gauge
Brand new carpet and floor mats by A.C.C. mats
Custom upholstered doors from local shop
All seats have been re-upholsterd and new foaming on inside of seats
Auto loc door poppers via remote with 6 channel set up
Steller auto alarm that can be custom programed to do whatever it is that you wanted to do (litterly)
Pioneer head unit with all Pioneer speakers all around
Again missing things I'm sure

If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me. Only serious buyers only. Since the car was apraised over 16,000.00 about a year or so ago (again have the paper work to prove it) I'm not looking obviously for that much, but I do feel what I am listing for it is fair, since I have more in it that what it was appraised for

**changes are here**

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search