spring fling panama city - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
spring fling panama city
Sunday, February 27, 2011 3:35 PM
Anybody gonna be going to spring fling in pc this year? Its the 16th and 17th

Re: spring fling panama city
Sunday, February 27, 2011 4:12 PM
i will be there. iirc the last 2 years it was on the same weekend of spring break nationals

Sunday, February 27, 2011 9:40 PM
I'll be there, should have all the engine work done by then

Monday, February 28, 2011 12:09 AM
too damn far!

Wednesday, March 02, 2011 4:54 AM
I will be there.hopefully i will have some more things done before also
Monday, April 04, 2011 9:28 AM
Hmm, I forgot this was coming up, I'm torn between this and the AEG show in Tampa, not entering in either but would like to get to a show and get me motivated a bit. If I can swing the time I'd love to head up there.

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Monday, April 04, 2011 11:29 AM
JHand wrote:Hmm, I forgot this was coming up, I'm torn between this and the AEG show in Tampa, not entering in either but would like to get to a show and get me motivated a bit. If I can swing the time I'd love to head up there.

PC Beach will be kickin after the show as well, so it's def gonna be a good time. Be awesome if you can make it, but it is a pretty good drive.

John, I'm hittin up a concert in tally friday night, but i'm pretty sure i'm gonna cruise that way and catch you guys out there

Convert 00+ headlights to 95-99
Monday, April 04, 2011 11:30 AM
would love to go to this but i gotta save to really push on this cavy project

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, April 05, 2011 11:51 AM
cavGTP (1dersk8) wrote:
JHand wrote:Hmm, I forgot this was coming up, I'm torn between this and the AEG show in Tampa, not entering in either but would like to get to a show and get me motivated a bit. If I can swing the time I'd love to head up there.

PC Beach will be kickin after the show as well, so it's def gonna be a good time. Be awesome if you can make it, but it is a pretty good drive.
I've said it every year that I wanna come up to the show, love the fact that they have a J-Body class too.
We just moved so we're recovering funds currently. I'll talk to the gf and see if she wants to head to either show, I really wanna check out the show and the area.

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Thursday, April 07, 2011 9:16 AM
cavGTP (1dersk8) wrote:John, I'm hittin up a concert in tally friday night, but i'm pretty sure i'm gonna cruise that way and catch you guys out there

Sounds good man, I'll be there with TOCC so I shouldn't be hard to find

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search