WANTED: 03-05 LS Sport Rear bumper - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WANTED: 03-05 LS Sport Rear bumper
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 5:51 AM
If you have one in good shape please reach out to me. I am trying to avoid going to the dealership and spending $400

Josh - 727-452-0266
or
joshgoetsch@yahoo.com

I am in Clearwater, FL and I am willing to pay shipping or meet up.

Re: WANTED: 03-05 LS Sport Rear bumper
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 5:55 AM
hey josh orlando has one i pulled the side skirts out of it the rear bumper was on but i cant recall how was the shape of it

http://www.upullandpay.com/locations/orlando/default.aspx
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 6:00 AM
jair wrote:hey josh orlando has one i pulled the side skirts out of it the rear bumper was on but i cant recall how was the shape of it

http://www.upullandpay.com/locations/orlando/default.aspx

Damn you are making me want to take the day off and go pull it! I need this beast so I can finish my exhaust setup. If any one is available to go to the junkyard and pull it for me (providing its in good shape) I would gladly pay you for the bumper and your time and come scoop it from you. I know I am asking a lot but damn it work always has to interupt my dreams lol

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 6:15 AM
tell me about it i know i finally got my lss kit together

btw im taking off the z24 skirts and putting the 03 lss skirts on once i finish painting them
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 6:19 AM
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 6:21 AM
I seen that. Are they new or used? I can never tell wtf a company means by saying "re-Manufactured"

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 6:22 AM
i dont know really about them you might have to open a thread asking if anyone has bought any from them
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 6:44 AM
oh and i remember it has the spoiler too
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 8:28 PM
This guy is parting out his 03 LS sport

http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/miscellaneous/58751/

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 8:32 PM
trade some one for my rear ls sport bumper for a front ls sport bumper. shipping should be about 50-6o for both parties via grey hound.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 8:34 PM
azncav wrote:trade some one for my rear ls sport bumper for a front ls sport bumper. shipping should be about 50-6o for both parties via grey hound.

I would buy the rear bumper from you.....

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 8:42 PM
not really looking to sell it. just more of a trade.

Thursday, June 16, 2011 6:34 AM
hmmm the bumper i have needs paint. its currently blue but was spray bombed by the last owner. still in great shape. if you really want it make me an offer all i know is it will be about 55-60 to ship via greyhound.

Thursday, June 16, 2011 10:01 AM
azncav wrote:hmmm the bumper i have needs paint. its currently blue but was spray bombed by the last owner. still in great shape. if you really want it make me an offer all i know is it will be about 55-60 to ship via greyhound.

Well I found a brand new one local for $250 primered and ready to go... I would be looking to spend around $140 shipped for a used one but honestly its probably not worth it in your opinion and I completely understand. But I am pretty stoked about the new find!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search