Free stuff - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Free stuff
Wednesday, June 29, 2011 9:16 AM
Anybody want my Mitsu Lancer EVO rear seat? Black and Blue

or

Black Widow wing?

come pick them up in clearwater and they are yours free. Any other arrangement such as shipping or delivery meeting will require gas $ or shipping at your expense.

Re: Free stuff
Wednesday, June 29, 2011 6:16 PM
Dude are you *&^%ing kidding me I can't give this stuff away. Damn if I knew then what I knew now id probably kick myself square in the nuts for wasting money on stuff I will never use, never be able to resell and now not even give away.

Crazy!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 7:37 PM
Could you check on shipping for the seat to 32404? Got a few projects I miiiiiiight be able to use it with

Thursday, June 30, 2011 5:21 AM
Cruisin4DrCav wrote:Could you check on shipping for the seat to 32404? Got a few projects I miiiiiiight be able to use it with

Honestly shipping the rear seat is going to be expensive like $100-120 would be my guess.

Where ya located?

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 1:23 AM
Josh G. wrote:Dude are you *&^%ing kidding me I can't give this stuff away. Damn if I knew then what I knew now id probably kick myself square in the nuts for wasting money on stuff I will never use, never be able to resell and now not even give away.

Crazy!

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 6:31 PM
where exactly is clearwater?i may be interested

Wednesday, July 06, 2011 5:08 AM
Tampa Bay Area, West Coast of Florida, North of Sarasota, South of Ocala

Since I can not sell the stuff I would like to see it go to a good home. I had a pretty crazy dream of a wide bodied Cavalier Sedan with a custom interior, accord headlights and fx35 tail lights. Since then I have changed my opinion and decided to make my car some what of a sleeper with almost no interior.

If you or any one else is interested let me know. As always with these big @$$ items I would preferlocal pickup....

Monday, July 25, 2011 2:49 PM
are these still available by any chance?? I just got my cavy in to be painted (pickin' her up friday), and when I do I want to start doing everything in the interior black/blue/white. Would make the 4 and a half hour trip!
Monday, July 25, 2011 3:01 PM
how much to ship the wing to gulf breeze fl?
Monday, July 25, 2011 8:42 PM
Yes still available. Had a $75 offer on the rear seat but if you wanna make the trip I will let ya get it for $50 since "technically" I have it listed on here for free and would prefer to see this go into a cavalier rather then back into a Mitsubishi. Otherwise if you don't want to pay and dude backs out you can come grab it. I just don't wanna loose out on the chance to recoupe some cash.

The wing would probably be around $50 shipped. Why not just hop on I75 and meet mein Tampa?

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 6:49 PM
cool not bad for 50 but let me check and see about meeting up in tampa

Monday, August 08, 2011 5:53 AM
Hey if you guys were serious about driving to scoop the stuff for free.... I need it gone by the 18th as I am moving.

Would love to see these go to a good home and honestly I need help getting rid of them. I am moving to help be available for a sick and dying family member.

Monday, August 08, 2011 8:00 AM
Hey josh how much would it be to ship the wing to 15902. Definately interested if its still available and I can send u the money when I get paid this friday if its not too bad. Thanks man

http://www.motortopia.com/cavyfreak442/cars
Best ET to Date: 14.251 @ 98.51 mph. 13's or Bust Baby!
Monday, August 08, 2011 8:41 AM
Honestly I do not have the time to ship it. I have a entire house to pack and a second house I am remodeling before I move in on the 18th.

Monday, August 08, 2011 9:58 AM
Well if u decide otherwise just let me know, I'd appreciate it. Thnks anyway.

http://www.motortopia.com/cavyfreak442/cars
Best ET to Date: 14.251 @ 98.51 mph. 13's or Bust Baby!
Monday, August 08, 2011 10:34 AM
Jake,

another reason I am reluctant to ship either item is the fact that I have had these items listed for months for sale and it is only when I am willing to give them away is there any interest. I mean I understand people are broke and the economy for some sucks but, is it really fair that I spend my time packaging either item, wasting my gas money and time to take them to a shipping facility and not receive a dime in return?

I am not trying to be a d!ck but my time is worth money. So if anybody wants these items shipped I want $50 plus shipping. I will say it again, I am good enough to give these items away for free for pick up but if you want me to go the extra mile to not only package them but ship them... dont expect me to do it for free.

I just dont have the time between remodeling a new house and packing up an old one to just give my time away. Sorry if that sounds bad on my part but put your self in my shoes. I have to do all this while working 40-60 hours in a week, going to school full time, and being available for some one that is dying from emphysema and was just diagnosed with cancer of the vocal cords... (not trying to get smypathy just dont wanna be harrassed for not being a good sport and helping go the extra mile)

Monday, August 08, 2011 12:27 PM
Hey Josh....think the seat would fit into the back of a Sonata for transport? I might be able to come pick it up.

Monday, August 08, 2011 12:56 PM
Should... Or at least part in the trunk and part in the car. come get it! call or text me 727-452-0266.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search