hey all... looking for some parts... - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
hey all... looking for some parts...
Saturday, July 09, 2011 8:03 PM
Hey everyone, new here. Live in Rock Hill SC just below Charlotte. Picked up my 97 Cav for a daily driver and I am looking for some parts. I need 95-99 Z24 side skirts and rear bumper and the front license plate delete cover. I haven't been able to find a cover anywhere. any help is appreciated. Thanks!

1996 Cavalier 2.2 3 speed auto base coupe (going through a Z24 appearance conversion)
1991 Camaro RS Convertible 350 auto

Re: hey all... looking for some parts...
Saturday, July 09, 2011 10:16 PM
good luck on the front cover. those things are a bastard to find, but I'll keep my eyes open. I've been lucky the last couple times I hit the yards

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Saturday, July 09, 2011 10:23 PM
They are all over by me. 3 at my local yard last weekend.

Saturday, July 09, 2011 10:40 PM
i wanna see pix of the Camaro.

Im in Charlotte. We should hit up Pull-A-Part sometime

Sunday, July 10, 2011 5:41 AM
Thanks guys, yeah i have looked all over for the cover. The car i got the front bumper off of had the rear bumper too but it was all messed up. Hardcore, i used to work in charlotte, don't miss that morning drive. I will try and get some pics up. I got the cav so i could finish the camaro properly. hard to work on and drive everyday.

1996 Cavalier 2.2 3 speed auto base coupe (going through a Z24 appearance conversion)

Sunday, July 10, 2011 7:26 AM
I have a cover, it is teal in color.

FU Tuning

Sunday, July 10, 2011 7:34 AM
HardcoreXSunfire wrote:should hit up Pull-A-Part sometime

Let me know if you run into any 03-05 headliners(no sunroof), or a good drivers side Sunfire fender.

Sunday, July 10, 2011 10:13 AM
Micah (Shadowfire) wrote:a good drivers side Sunfire fender.

I have a drivers side fender from my sedan. it's victory red. saddly can't swap it off until i get a 2k-02 cavi front bumper and headlight brackets.

May the odds be ever in you favor.....

Sunday, July 10, 2011 12:55 PM
Screamin... how much do you want for it and where are you located?

Sunday, July 10, 2011 5:24 PM
Chris Valk wrote:Screamin... how much do you want for it and where are you located?

$30 plus shipping. Live in St. Augustine Fl

FU Tuning

Sunday, July 10, 2011 7:21 PM
I got a drivers side Z24 skirt... not sure if it helps or not.

Were having a meet at Carowinds this saturday(16th) be awesome if you could make it!

I agree with RED, we need to hit up P.A.P. for sure!

Sunday, July 10, 2011 8:53 PM
Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:
Chris Valk wrote:Screamin... how much do you want for it and where are you located?

$30 plus shipping. Live in St. Augustine Fl

Let me know what shipping will be to 29732 and I will get some money sent out to you in the next week or so. I am heading out of town thursday and won't be back till the following wednesday. Thanks!

Josh, I wish I could, I'll be out of town so I won't be able to make it. Let me know when the next one is.

Also has anyone done the 3 speed auto to 4 speed auto swap? or is it just easier to do a 5 speed swap? I am trying to get the best mpg outta this thing for the cheapest price. I'm reading all these things you need to buy for the 4 speed auto swap, almost makes it really expensive.

Monday, July 11, 2011 3:46 PM
Micah (Shadowfire) wrote:
HardcoreXSunfire wrote:should hit up Pull-A-Part sometime

Let me know if you run into any 03-05 headliners(no sunroof), or a good drivers side Sunfire fender.

If I do, I will. But PaP doesnt get newer stuff dude. The newest Cav/Fire Ive ever seen in there was an 01. But I can look for the fender next time im in there

Monday, July 11, 2011 4:16 PM
Theres a teal 00-02 Sunfire in a local yard near me in Burnsville

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 2:35 AM
theres a bunch of sunfires at the u pull it in rock hill. not sure of years right off hand!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search