Panama City JBO member? - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Panama City JBO member?
Sunday, July 31, 2011 11:32 AM
Didn't get a pic but walking through the parking lot by the Grand I saw a 95-99 black Cav coupe. Had an R34 front and Drift sides with a J Body Performance windshield banner. Looked pretty clean from a quick glance besides the stock stance. Anybody know em?




Re: Panama City JBO member?
Wednesday, August 03, 2011 11:32 PM
idk who it is, is there a decent jbody group in p.c? im about 2 hrs from there and i have my camper there and i come spend a few days down there sometimes
Re: Panama City JBO member?
Friday, August 05, 2011 4:44 PM
Nah, it's just me in PC. I see a few decent ones every now and then but nobody on here. Whenever you head this way lmk man, it'd be cool to do an actual J photoshoot



Re: Panama City JBO member?
Friday, August 05, 2011 6:19 PM
Phaha mine is nowhere near photo shoot ready..check the images i just posted a progress pic...but id definatly roll that way im the only in my area as well
Re: Panama City JBO member?
Friday, August 05, 2011 6:52 PM
im in pensacola fl about two hours away from panama, if your up for a meet maybe we can find a place somewhere between.
Re: Panama City JBO member?
Friday, August 05, 2011 7:01 PM
Hey imma be in p.c the 17th through the 21..BUT i wont be driving mine...goin down for vac. and our camper spot only has 1 spot and it doesnt make sense to drive 2 cars....
Re: Panama City JBO member?
Friday, August 05, 2011 7:24 PM
from Spring Fling this year.




kinda last minute decision to go, forgot there was a PC jbo member



Re: Panama City JBO member?
Saturday, August 06, 2011 4:01 PM
yeahidriveacavalier wrote:

im in pensacola fl about two hours away from panama, if your up for a meet maybe we can find a place somewhere between.


I'm always making trips to Destin just to get out of PC and shop at Silver Sands, I'll post up next time I head over there.

Daniel Cooper wrote:

Hey imma be in p.c the 17th through the 21..BUT i wont be driving mine...goin down for vac. and our camper spot only has 1 spot and it doesnt make sense to drive 2 cars....


I'm basically off on the weekends so it'd be cool to meet up and chill at Pier Park or something like that.


Thanks for the pics Stephen, the judging was sooooooooo messed up at Spring Fling. I didn't place at all but apparently they were rejudging a bunch of cars after the show and I would've got first if I hadn't left as soon as awards were done. That's also my Wrangler btw



Re: Panama City JBO member?
Saturday, August 06, 2011 4:13 PM
yes indeed judging was messed up! a Cobalt got third pace in the Jbody class. whats really messed up is an unfinished bagged cavalier that had paint n unfinished interior, filthy engine, and wires hanging got first. I was the 2nd place lowered silver Cavy this year at SF11. i wont be in the Jbody class no more . im located in the Pensacola area and has some good parts left over if anyone is interested.
Re: Panama City JBO member?
Saturday, August 06, 2011 4:15 PM
Thats kool, ill be at p.c beach resort.. i dont think thats too far..ill prolly be walking..lol
Re: Panama City JBO member?
Saturday, August 06, 2011 5:20 PM
CAV2HAV wrote:

yes indeed judging was messed up! a Cobalt got third pace in the Jbody class. whats really messed up is an unfinished bagged cavalier that had paint n unfinished interior, filthy engine, and wires hanging got first. I was the 2nd place lowered silver Cavy this year at SF11. i wont be in the Jbody class no more . im located in the Pensacola area and has some good parts left over if anyone is interested.



where at in pensacola? i may have seen you around town i live near cordova mall

Re: Panama City JBO member?
Saturday, August 06, 2011 5:22 PM
Cruisin4DrCav wrote:

yeahidriveacavalier wrote:

im in pensacola fl about two hours away from panama, if your up for a meet maybe we can find a place somewhere between.


I'm always making trips to Destin just to get out of PC and shop at Silver Sands, I'll post up next time I head over there.



yeah man sounds good and i seen your car at spring fling mine was in the parking lot with the mustach lol on the front near the entrance gate





Daniel Cooper wrote:

Hey imma be in p.c the 17th through the 21..BUT i wont be driving mine...goin down for vac. and our camper spot only has 1 spot and it doesnt make sense to drive 2 cars....


I'm basically off on the weekends so it'd be cool to meet up and chill at Pier Park or something like that.


Thanks for the pics Stephen, the judging was sooooooooo messed up at Spring Fling. I didn't place at all but apparently they were rejudging a bunch of cars after the show and I would've got first if I hadn't left as soon as awards were done. That's also my Wrangler btw

Re: Panama City JBO member?
Saturday, August 06, 2011 8:54 PM
Id like to try and get a few jbody members in on this somewhere between the 17-21...im the ONLY member withing 50 to 150 of where i live so id like to hangout with some fellow js...
Re: Panama City JBO member?
Sunday, August 07, 2011 6:28 AM
well i dont have the Cavy anymore as it was totaled in a hail storm up in tennessee bout 4 months ago. still kind of bummed as it still ran and looked good just looked like a giant silver golf ball. im still a Chevy guy just upgraded to a white 04 Monte Carlo SS Supercharged. I have most of the aftermarket parts if any local J's are interested like lowering kit Struts/springs, ground efxs, ect.. let me know if interested ill let you yall know what i got. I'm willing to meet up for a J meet even tho im not one know more. If i cant get rid of these parts who knows i may build another one as a project.
Re: Panama City JBO member?
Sunday, August 07, 2011 9:37 AM
CAV2HAV wrote:

well i dont have the Cavy anymore as it was totaled in a hail storm up in tennessee bout 4 months ago. still kind of bummed as it still ran and looked good just looked like a giant silver golf ball. im still a Chevy guy just upgraded to a white 04 Monte Carlo SS Supercharged. I have most of the aftermarket parts if any local J's are interested like lowering kit Struts/springs, ground efxs, ect.. let me know if interested ill let you yall know what i got. I'm willing to meet up for a J meet even tho im not one know more. If i cant get rid of these parts who knows i may build another one as a project.




what all do you have for the cavalier? im in pensacola and may take a few things off your hands.
Re: Panama City JBO member?
Sunday, August 07, 2011 9:38 AM
Do you know all them dents increase gas mileage? lol


- Your not-so-local, untrained, uncertified, backyard mechanic. But my @!#$ runs
Re: Panama City JBO member?
Sunday, August 07, 2011 9:43 AM
lol true or you could have just slapped some stickers over those dents i hear stickers give hp's. lol
Re: Panama City JBO member?
Tuesday, August 09, 2011 12:41 PM
Daniel Cooper wrote:

Id like to try and get a few jbody members in on this somewhere between the 17-21...im the ONLY member withing 50 to 150 of where i live so id like to hangout with some fellow js...


Saturday night in Destin sounds pretty good to me, maybe have dinner at Hard Rock



Re: Panama City JBO member?
Tuesday, August 09, 2011 1:01 PM
hey if it happends while im in p.c and ur willing to give me a ride im down for that..lol im not into the party scene anyway i was just planning on goin down and relaxing
Re: Panama City JBO member?
Tuesday, August 09, 2011 1:45 PM
hey that sounds good to me a little drive to see some j's
Re: Panama City JBO member?
Tuesday, August 09, 2011 3:29 PM
Mine looks like poo right now due to body work but i wont be driving it down anyway

Re: Panama City JBO member?
Tuesday, August 09, 2011 3:38 PM
if you come at least bring pics of it lol
Re: Panama City JBO member?
Tuesday, August 09, 2011 6:29 PM
oh i always got pics..haha maybe ill carry my ls rim around XD lmfao
Re: Panama City JBO member?
Tuesday, August 09, 2011 6:40 PM
so when are we trying to plan this?? im coming down next wed- sunday
Re: Panama City JBO member?
Tuesday, August 09, 2011 6:48 PM
How bout we just chill at Pier Park in PC? It'd be worth the drive for anybody since there's so much to do there on a Saturday night



Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search