Panama City JBO member? - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Panama City JBO member?
Tuesday, August 09, 2011 6:51 PM
so instead of destine pier park? and either way i may need a ride..haha cuz i really dont kno p.c and i think its a good little walk from where im stayin to pier park, ill be down past by pineapple willies in that rv park

Friday, August 12, 2011 8:15 AM
I'll be in PC on saturday and Pier Park for sure saturday night. Takin the girlfriend to see Harry Potter, soif anybodys gonna be around would def like to chat and check out rides for a few

Hows that motor runnin John?

Convert 00+ headlights to 95-99
Friday, August 12, 2011 9:48 AM
It's running pretty good man, still throwing a PO420 code but I'm pretty sure my prob is a leaky injector. Just haven't slowed down long enough to take care of anything lol

Seeing Harry Potter in IMAX?

Friday, August 12, 2011 11:21 AM
Ha, the GTP's still throwin that one too so i know whatcha mean.

Nah, think we're just going to the regular show. Should be interesting tho as i haven't seen any of the potters really. Cool man, i'll get back with ya before we head out that way.

Convert 00+ headlights to 95-99
Friday, August 12, 2011 12:52 PM
Cruisin4DrCav wrote:It's running pretty good man, still throwing a PO420 code but I'm pretty sure my prob is a leaky injector. Just haven't slowed down long enough to take care of anything lol

Seeing Harry Potter in IMAX?

I doubt that code has anything to do with a injector. Likely O2 sensor related.

FU Tuning

Friday, August 12, 2011 1:00 PM
man if i didnt have to work this weekend i would so be out their
Friday, August 12, 2011 4:19 PM
Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:I doubt that code has anything to do with a injector. Likely O2 sensor related.

I replaced both O2 sensors and the Magnaflow cat is only a few months old. Weird thing is my fuel pressure is reading just fine but every now and then my car will stumble and act like it's starving for fuel. Plugs are just fine too

As for Harry Potter, I saw the midnight showing in 3D and saw it in IMAX a few days ago. It was good, don't get me wrong, but I shoulda put my foot down on the second time lol

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 12:45 AM
ok so just dusting off this thread but im guna be leaving for p.c wednesday and stayin til sunday so if anybody wants to chill let me kno
Monday, August 22, 2011 2:44 PM
My bad guys, meant to get back to yall but it's been crazy lately. The Panhandle needs to get together sometime so whenever everyone is free just post it up, I'm off most nights...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search