a sad day for me, Christmas for you! - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: a sad day for me, Christmas for you!
Sunday, August 14, 2011 5:50 PM
how much would shipping be to 44203 akron, ohio.. for the rear bar..

Sunday, August 14, 2011 9:25 PM
Bah, anything closer and dead-on? Those are at a hell of an angle and kind of blurry.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Sunday, August 14, 2011 11:59 PM
any estimates on the shipping of the bar to me yet?

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
Monday, August 15, 2011 1:58 AM
Shipping on the agx/pro springs to 60559. Please

Monday, August 15, 2011 3:37 AM
evan, there should be a digital rendaring in there, butt shoot me an email at ztwatyfo@gmail.com and ill pop you a photo. those that are waiting on shipping, just waiting on the ups store to open. i could not find anything online as far as a shipping calculator that was accurate.

Monday, August 15, 2011 8:45 AM
also forgot to ask mileage on the agx/pro kit

Monday, August 15, 2011 9:27 AM
could you get a pic of how the hood is now? I'm down the road in wilmington and if it's not too bad I could come take it off your hands
Monday, August 15, 2011 4:47 PM
i dont have an exact mileage on the suspension, est around 11k-12k

Monday, August 15, 2011 4:48 PM
ill see if i can get some photos of the hood. trey you have a pm

Monday, August 15, 2011 7:44 PM
pm'd ya back man

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
Monday, August 15, 2011 7:44 PM
Hey man, whats the deal on the throttle body?

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 5:44 PM
Did you get the shipping quote for the suspension to 60559?

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 10:45 AM
I'm interested in the strut bar and sway bar and also short shifter I'm bout 1.5-2 hrs away from you

RIP Cpl Derek Kerns And Cpl Robby Reyes
24th MEU VMM-261 (REIN) V22 Crewchiefs
11 April 2012 Morocco (African Lion)
Friday, August 19, 2011 12:59 PM
JUCNBST wrote:Did you get the shipping quote for the suspension to 60559?

i have not gotten everything off the car yet to get a measurement, my estimate would be $40-50, if you wanna send payment with those numbers, ill let you know if we go up or down when i get them off the car.

Cavi2Sunfire wrote:I'm interested in the strut bar and sway bar and also short shifter I'm bout 1.5-2 hrs away from you

i dont have cash yet for the strut bar, so im going to chaulk it up to the first one that puts the cash in y hand gets it, the shifter is not spoken for. and meeting would definitely save shipping

Friday, August 19, 2011 3:24 PM
What's up with the Throttle Body? I want it! cash in hand

Friday, August 19, 2011 4:07 PM
payment just sent on strut bar. sorry Cavi2Sunfire

Little Sedan That Could <3 Forever

Saturday, August 20, 2011 1:17 AM
ZtwatyFo wrote:whats up guys, 2 weeks ago i got ran off the road 2 weeks ago, through a ditch and into a tree. it was a hit and run, and i need something to drive since 3 broken metacarples in the right hand are keeping me from riding the Harley. so i have decided to part the car out, and junk whats left.

im going to throw together a list, but i cant promise im gonna get everything. you think of something else you want, the entire car is getting parted

rksport fuel rail - $30 sold
62mm rsm throttle body - $40 sold
addco rear sway bar - $50 pending sale
atomic turbo manifold - $150
dc sports 4-1 exhaust manifold - $130
smoothed and red powdercoated 2.3 ho intake manifold with adaptor - $100 pending sale
srt4 msd ignition swap for the 2.4 (everything) - $120
ttr upper motor-mount (solid bushings) - $50
upper strut bar front - $20 pending sale
prokit springs with kyb agx adjustable struts - $200
willwood big brake kit (front) - 750
17" wheels and tires with 2000 miles om them(nitto neogens) - $500
shaved trunk lid - $ 75
2001 rsx tan seats - $200
custom fiberglass dash(relocated cluster, 7" widescreen tv in pass side, wrapped in black vinal) $500
black cat customs 140 mph conversion cluster - $200 pending sale
coupe toyota cavalier mirrors, with all wiring and folding/adjusting switch - $250 pending sale
ww avenger side skirts - $200
aem wideband -$150
ebay short shifter & assembly - $40

i know im missing stuff i wil come back later and try to throw more up. all prices are negotiable, so hit me up!

Saturday, August 20, 2011 5:32 AM
Any pics on that hood yet?
Saturday, August 20, 2011 1:50 PM
ZtwatyFo wrote:
ZtwatyFo wrote:whats up guys, 2 weeks ago i got ran off the road 2 weeks ago, through a ditch and into a tree. it was a hit and run, and i need something to drive since 3 broken metacarples in the right hand are keeping me from riding the Harley. so i have decided to part the car out, and junk whats left.

im going to throw together a list, but i cant promise im gonna get everything. you think of something else you want, the entire car is getting parted

rksport fuel rail - $30 sold
62mm rsm throttle body - $40 sold
addco rear sway bar - $50 pending sale
atomic turbo manifold - $150
dc sports 4-1 exhaust manifold - $130
smoothed and red powdercoated 2.3 ho intake manifold with adaptor - $100 pending sale
srt4 msd ignition swap for the 2.4 (everything) - $120
ttr upper motor-mount (solid bushings) - $50
upper strut bar front - $20 pending sale
prokit springs with kyb agx adjustable struts - $200
willwood big brake kit (front) - 750
17" wheels and tires with 2000 miles om them(nitto neogens) - $500
shaved trunk lid - $ 75
2001 rsx tan seats - $200
custom fiberglass dash(relocated cluster, 7" widescreen tv in pass side, wrapped in black vinal) $500
black cat customs 140 mph conversion cluster - $200 pending sale
coupe toyota cavalier mirrors, with all wiring and folding/adjusting switch - $250 pending sale
ww avenger side skirts - $200
aem wideband -$150
ebay short shifter & assembly - $40

i know im missing stuff i wil come back later and try to throw more up. all prices are negotiable, so hit me up!

Hey thanks for getting back to me about the throttle body... love wasting my time waiting for some one while some one else snatches it out from under me.

Saturday, August 20, 2011 5:20 PM
Justin Grantham wrote:Any pics on that hood yet?

i thought i shot them to your email, ill try to resend them, if you dont have them in like 45 minutes shoot me a txt 9193765311

Josh, stop acting like a 12 year old... the throttle body was the first thing to go, as well as the most interest. i didnt tell anyone it was sold till i had $$$ in hand in-case the deal didnt go through. and just so you know, you were the last one to contact me about it. if you want something else on the list, awesome. if not, just shut your mouth.

to everyone else, all the parts that are sold came off the car today, ill try to get them sent out in the next day or 2

Saturday, August 20, 2011 6:24 PM
still have the struts and spring its all four right?
im prettty intrested just send me a pm thanks

Saturday, August 20, 2011 6:36 PM
ZtwatyFo wrote:
Josh, stop acting like a 12 year old... the throttle body was the first thing to go, as well as the most interest. i didnt tell anyone it was sold till i had $$$ in hand in-case the deal didnt go through. and just so you know, you were the last one to contact me about it. if you want something else on the list, awesome. if not, just shut your mouth.

Yeah well forgive me for finding it a tad bit discourteous that you couldnt atleast post up that there was a sale pending or respond back to my PM. Like I said... nothing like wasting time for no good reason.

Saturday, August 20, 2011 6:52 PM
Corey Piper wrote:still have the struts and spring its all four right?
im prettty intrested just send me a pm thanks

theres a guy ahead of you asking for a shipping quote, i need to get a committed buyer before i pull them, but i need to make sure front drivers corner is ok. wont know till i get them off

Saturday, August 20, 2011 6:55 PM
Josh G. wrote:
ZtwatyFo wrote:

Yeah well forgive me for finding it a tad bit discourteous that you couldnt atleast post up that there was a sale pending or respond back to my PM. Like I said... nothing like wasting time for no good reason.

no one wasted any time but yourself, i never once hit you back stringing you along, ask anyone else that has bought/is in the process of buying, i have been on point every step of the way.

now... back to the point of this post. anyone else interested in anything?

Sunday, August 21, 2011 6:58 AM
This is a stretch of a question here...

When you did the headlight conversion, did the metal brackets behind the headlights (that your stock headlamp and corner lamp sat in) have to be changed out to run the 03+ lights... If not... if the brackets aren't bent/jacked up from the accident, how much would you sell me those...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search