Pick n pull surprises - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Pick n pull surprises
Sunday, September 04, 2011 9:28 AM
Well I just went up to the pick n pull today for some Z24 pieces I had found last time. Namely 2k wheels and speckled red interior. Unfortunatly the wheels were gone and someone one screwed up the back seat on the z. So I just started looking around and found another set of LSS skirts. I also pulled a set of seats from a Jaguar XK8-R just to see if the will fit, and I'm pretty sure they will. Gotta make a pedestal for em though, those seats make the cavy interior look the size of a caddy. I also scored a pair of XK8-R hood vents to fit on the new hood when I get it.

Re: Pick n pull surprises
Monday, September 05, 2011 9:04 PM
Hey if you spot any 83-85 Mercedes 300SD (w126 chassis code) let me know. I havent had a chance to get up there as well I dont trust the ol benzo to get up there (might need a new rear end possibly not sure though). Im mainly looking for the rear end and seeing what it costs. ohh and btw my cell number changed so pm me for it.
Tuesday, September 06, 2011 5:21 AM
I'll hit you up one of the next times I head up there. I know there are some benzs in there around that year frame but i dont know where to look for chassis code or anything on them.
Tuesday, September 06, 2011 5:36 AM
Gotta love some pick n pull.. I'm always hitting up the LKQ in Garner/Clayton, Durham, and Danville. I been thinkin of venturing out farther but haven't had the time off work yet

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 10:28 AM
Definitely come on out, a gold mine for cavys, a couple verts, a couple early fires. Late model fires no luck with
Thursday, September 08, 2011 9:02 AM
Justin Grantham wrote:Definitely come on out, a gold mine for cavys, a couple verts, a couple early fires. Late model fires no luck with

I'm heading down there this Saturday I'm pickin up blacksunshines wheels then goin to the pick n pull how are their prices I need misc interior pieces and maybe seats

RIP Cpl Derek Kerns And Cpl Robby Reyes
24th MEU VMM-261 (REIN) V22 Crewchiefs
11 April 2012 Morocco (African Lion)
Thursday, September 08, 2011 12:14 PM
Not bad actually, manual seats are like 20 bucks last I saw.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search