South ga junk yard finds - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
South ga junk yard finds
Monday, September 19, 2011 1:00 PM
went to the yard with my camera today so i took a few pics of what i thought would be desirable items lemme kno if ur interest.....there was also a blue ls front bumper

Re: South ga junk yard finds
Monday, September 19, 2011 1:32 PM
also found this..lol

Monday, September 19, 2011 2:05 PM
If both sideskirts are in good condition id be interested how much?
Monday, September 19, 2011 2:35 PM
in the first pic? i know that 1 is in good condition, i know the other is missing but i didnt really look around the car.. and id have to call the yard to see their price i know they want 50 for bumper covers and they want 25 for the trunk bezels
Monday, September 19, 2011 3:48 PM
True, well if you stop back by id be interested seeing as I cant find any around me, could possilbly meet as well. Or any other cavi or fire skirts for two door.Thanks
Monday, September 19, 2011 4:43 PM
Tell me exactly what ur looking for there are very few sunfires out there (sucks for me cuz thats what i drive) but as u can see in no short supply of cavys..those 2 i have pics of are some of better looking "rare" 1s out there, btw that blue 1 at the top is a 5sp eco
Monday, September 19, 2011 6:14 PM
Are there any Subaru SVX's there? It's a longshot :/

Monday, September 19, 2011 6:19 PM
Umm i googled what they looked like and i dont believe iv seen that.lol
Monday, September 19, 2011 6:27 PM
Lookin for z24 skirts Like the first one pictured or maybe ls skirts. They really only have base models around here and when they do have something halfway decent. SOMEBODY BREAKS IT! ... sucks
Monday, September 19, 2011 6:38 PM
Oughta grab those bumpers with the lips, everyone loves those.

Sig'less since '02!
Monday, September 19, 2011 7:02 PM
well i know they want 50 each for bumpers..so if u interested pm me and we'll work sumthin out..i cant front 100% of cash up front to snag parts
Mike- i THINK the ls skirts on the black one are both there, i cant remember tho
ALSO! i am looking for a bumper myself im looking for a 00-02 sunfire gt front bumper if u can get a decent 1 and u want a item from here maybe we can work a trade or if u dont want a arm and a leg i can buy it..Just to be clear this is what i want

Monday, September 19, 2011 8:56 PM
Daniel Cooper wrote:well i know they want 50 each for bumpers..so if u interested pm me and we'll work sumthin out..i cant front 100% of cash up front to snag parts
Mike- i THINK the ls skirts on the black one are both there, i cant remember tho
ALSO! i am looking for a bumper myself im looking for a 00-02 sunfire gt front bumper if u can get a decent 1 and u want a item from here maybe we can work a trade or if u dont want a arm and a leg i can buy it..Just to be clear this is what i want
Im going to look at a 2000 vert that may have gt bumpers I'll post more tomorrow

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Monday, September 19, 2011 9:06 PM
ok cool, i mainly like the front,i like the simple clean look so im going to keep my se bumper on the rear
Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:51 AM
Update, on cavy parts the blue 1 in the first pic has BOTH skirts the 1 u c on the car and another was in the back seat, its a little bent and cracked on the very end but is repairable, also found the lip for the bumper but its already sold, AND there is the black ls bumper in the pic above and a silver ls bumper but im going to get it tomorrow for somebody...and the taillights in the blue are 25 a peice and 15 each for shirts, black ls skirts are already sold
Tuesday, September 20, 2011 2:23 PM
How far are you from Valdosta? We should really make this a forum all to itself [Local junker finds]. Daniel if pulling those Z24 skirts arent to much trouble and they are in halfway decent shape i'd like them.PM me about pick up or payment.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:28 PM
i agree, we do need a topic or forum in the south east just for junk yard finds..so far iv got u and 2 other people im pulling parts for so its working great for me..i just hate that theres only like 2 sunfires at this particular yard..haha neither of them worth anything
Tuesday, September 20, 2011 6:39 PM
I found a lot of torn 98 gt's and an ln2 5sod but nothing worth it. Still trying to see the 00 vert, when I go take back the trans for a l61 trans I'll try to steal a glance

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 7:40 PM
Ok well i can get my hands on a regular 95-99 gt but i REALLY want the 00-02 gt..
Sunday, October 23, 2011 10:48 PM
Bump

Monday, November 14, 2011 6:55 AM
did the black LS sport have skirts on it? did it have a front bumper or was the pic of the base bumper on it ? how good was the rear on that LSS ?

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search