How much would u pay for a evil eye hood? - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
How much would u pay for a evil eye hood?
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 3:50 PM
So im currently in the process of making eyelids for my sunfire and i know theres alot of people that do not have supplies/time/tools/ability to make their own. So what im getting to is how much would you pay for a evil eye hood? I will NOT Ship a hood (too much trouble) if u live in florida id be willing to go as far as valdosta to deliver but u would pay extra for gas and if ur from anywhere else u can either come pick it up or we'll discuss meeting. As for supplies i have the tools and equipment to make them, i would also do the body work and primer spray primer on the bare spots, also i know i can get maybe 1 or 2 hoods in my area but once i run out u can either send me 1 or send me money to go to a regular junkyard, but if u supply the hood it will cost less...this is just a feeler to see what kind of response i get but i CAN make a evil eye hood, i should have mine welded and body work done tomorrow

Re: How much would u pay for a evil eye hood?
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 7:56 PM
Why do you gotta be all the way down there?
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 8:34 PM
hey if ur that interested..... as long as u will pay to ship...but im still not sure what to charge im trying to keep a pretty decent price and not go rediculous i was kinda thinkin $150 thats if i supply everything....other than shipping and or gas money
Thursday, September 22, 2011 9:06 AM
That seems like a fair price if you supply the hood. I'd pay that.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Thursday, September 22, 2011 9:37 AM
Much more tempting... Now if only I could find a rksport front for a decent price!!!!
Thursday, September 22, 2011 11:18 AM
Not that I need one, but if anyone who's not local brings you a hood, whats the turn around time? Could you do it same day with them? Time frame may help a couple people.

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Thursday, September 22, 2011 1:49 PM
well im currently still working on mine, but i just started on it tue..all i have left on mine is to weld and body work..BUT i work on mine on and off......Seems kinda long but since i just started making them lets say a week turn around..when i get more practice im sure it will get to the point where i could do it in a day or 2...But like i said this is just a feeler to see what kind of demand there is for them..im guna wait til i get mine done before i start taking on orders, that way atleast i can show my work
Monday, September 26, 2011 1:03 PM
Alrighty, im open for buisness, i should have pics of my completed eyelids up tomorrow.....If you order a hood from me this is what u will get for now, You will get a hood that has evil eyes that have been securly welded on with all of the body work done, and it will be spot primed over the body work areas..I can paint but that will have to be disussed...The $150 Price tag has gone up a little due to the materials...So...Heres the deal..
$180- If I supply the hood, materials, everything except shipping cost or gas money i will deliver if you are close enough
$130-If YOU supply the hood,Pick ups can be arranged BUT you will pay for my gas..lol
Thats all i have for now, i will also do trades if you have something im interested in.
Thats all for now, Pm me if u wanna place a order or have any questions
Monday, September 26, 2011 1:26 PM
btw 2 day turn around...
Monday, September 26, 2011 1:33 PM
That's not a bad deal. In for pics.

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Monday, September 26, 2011 1:58 PM
Not 100% done but heres how mine are turning out, btw i will do a EVEN trade for a 00-02 Sunfire gt bumper

this bumper, 100% even trade!

Monday, September 26, 2011 7:04 PM
cant see pic :-(

Monday, September 26, 2011 7:38 PM
This is 1 i took with my cam, im playing around with the idea of a led light strip, so plz just excuse that..lol

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 5:27 AM
I like it, will definitely be hitting you up when I do my front end swap
Tuesday, September 27, 2011 7:41 AM
Alrighty sir, i have them sanded down and primed now ill take pics later
Tuesday, September 27, 2011 1:29 PM
nice work

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 1:54 PM
thank you, that was my first hood iv done so im very happy with the out come, i may be able to do the cavy eyelids if anyone is interested.....i didnt use a doner hood to get my eyelids right, i cut and shaped the metal to fit so thats my reason for thinking i can do cavy eyelids
Wednesday, September 28, 2011 9:36 AM
I'm wanting an evil eye hood for my Cavalier, but I wanna do it on a Turbosport hood. We may need to talk in the near future.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 9:58 AM
ok, yea a cavy eyelid hood may be a little tricky and i have not done 1 yet, but it doesnt look to much diff from the sunfire eyelids, just smaller
Wednesday, September 28, 2011 11:45 AM
It pretty much is. Whiteboy ran a couple, one of which ended up on that Cavalier that the kid tried putting a 4G63 in.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 1:09 PM
i dont see it being no harder than evil eye on the sunfire..but i may start making another evil eye hood next week so when ever somebody tells me they want it and are ready to buy it its ready to go....id also be open to trades...im looking for the 00-02 gt bumper, Sunfire halos, suspension,Audio...just useful parts

Monday, October 03, 2011 1:22 PM
Alrighty well, i finally got out and primed my hood and sanded on it some so i took some pics for those of you that are interested in having a hood made. also wired up my LED strips today so id like opinions on those as well..lol they are not blue they are supposed to be "super white"

Friday, November 11, 2011 1:39 PM
Just wanted to bump this up because i went and got another hood so i will be starting another evil eye project...But this 1 im putting up for sale..should be done withing a week or 2 just hmu if your interested...guna be asking $180 obo..ill post pics when im done with it

Sunday, November 27, 2011 6:33 PM
alright, iv been a little behind but i will be starting another eyelid hood tomorrow, i should be done within a couple days..when im done i will post pics and a price so hit me up ahead of time if your interested

Saturday, April 21, 2012 3:48 PM
hey i wanna do a 02 to 03 cavy front end conversion and id like to get an 03 evil eyes hood for my cavy. i live in ohio. would you want to do one for me? how much would it cost plus shipping?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search