TEAM ADVANCE PERFORMANCE & TAMPA CAR MEETS Car/Bike meet and cruise - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
TEAM ADVANCE PERFORMANCE & TAMPA CAR MEETS Car/Bike meet and cruise
Thursday, September 29, 2011 9:49 PM
Time
Friday, September 30 · 8:00pm - 11:00pm

meeting at 5779 E.fowler ave (apple bees) then cruising all together in a pack to The Loft 10315 Causeway Blvd Riverview Fl

More Info
we are all meeting at the apple bees then cruising all together to the loft in Riverview for a parking lot cruise inn! with food,drinks and music! we will have the AP Girls out there in full force also may have the S&R girls,Riding Clean Magazine will be filming the event! all bikes and cars/trucks are welcomed! please pass the word FRIDAY NIGHT SEPT 30TH AT 8:00 WE WILL BE ROLLING OUT OF THE PARKING LOT AT 9PM TOGETHER TO DRIVE AS A PACK TO THE LOFT ,,,,PLEASE DON'T BE LATE

I'll be there along with my friend Nate, and my friend Nassir with his Laguna SVX.

Re: TEAM ADVANCE PERFORMANCE & TAMPA CAR MEETS Car/Bike meet and cruise
Thursday, September 29, 2011 10:47 PM
Holy last minute lol

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Thursday, September 29, 2011 11:54 PM
EH, it wasn't created til a few hours ago. Just seeing if anyone feels like going. Gonna have 3 of the 10 FL svx's there

Friday, September 30, 2011 8:16 AM
Chuckles2002 wrote:EH, it wasn't created til a few hours ago. Just seeing if anyone feels like going. Gonna have 3 of the 10 FL svx's there
ah, I don't think anyone will since the gm show is tomorrow up there, everyone is going except me and that's cause work

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Saturday, October 01, 2011 9:47 AM
me too^

Saturday, October 01, 2011 11:28 AM
It was gay anyways. Mostly Gulf Arabics with daddy-bought cars.

Saw a Vette, GTR, and SLS race though!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search