FL End of the Year Meet? - Page 4 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: FL End of the Year Meet?
Saturday, December 03, 2011 5:37 PM
Agreed, its kind of the middle point for everyone, I think.

Sunday, December 04, 2011 6:24 AM
CAVY 2NV wrote:watch out beaner , I.ll take the my runabout off of the rear of the car and run you over .. LMAO

Oh snap. Don't forget your diapers and miricle ear old man. Lol

Sunday, December 04, 2011 12:16 PM
L M A O!!!

I thought that you had family in town and couldn't go anywhere, Fluffy.. and that you said everyone could come over there afterward. That's what Sinh said she remembers reading, anyway.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Sunday, December 04, 2011 2:48 PM
o no family in town lol but my dad is through a christmas party that night for friends and family so everyone is welcome to come

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Sunday, December 04, 2011 2:55 PM
Addicted to meth wrote:Per this I found Lori Wilson Park

Lori Wilson Park does have griling stations. At the top it shows a satelite view. Looks like a decnt size. Maybe some room for throwing a football?

Also the link has the other parks on it and you can click on them and see info.

I say Lori Wilson.
I like Lori Wilson as well. Thanks for doing the searching for me, was in a rush Fri.
Well, who is still coming?
I'm down for bringing food and drinks for grilling.

Fluffy wrote:wait why you say my place lol

Torres @ The Barcode Magazine wrote:Agreed, its kind of the middle point for everyone, I think.
Fluffy's may be central for the central FL crew but for those who said they wanted to come to the all FL meet it's not so much. I asked for locations and voting in the first page.
Besides, Fluffy has family over. and invited us after...not for the whole day.

And damnit Fluffy, you have to make it, it'll be my last!

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Sunday, December 04, 2011 2:58 PM
No problem JHand.

Robert, Mike and Me are coming from Jax.

I was going to bring a cooler, and some supplies. I even have a popup but do not think I can get it in my car.

So I will bring a cooler with ice (and other supplies as we decide exactly what we are needing)
Some chairs.
A Football (I have a flag football set if you want me to bring it).

FU Tuning

Sunday, December 04, 2011 6:18 PM
JHand wrote:
Addicted to meth wrote:Per this I found Lori Wilson Park

Lori Wilson Park does have griling stations. At the top it shows a satelite view. Looks like a decnt size. Maybe some room for throwing a football?

Also the link has the other parks on it and you can click on them and see info.

I say Lori Wilson.
I like Lori Wilson as well. Thanks for doing the searching for me, was in a rush Fri.
Well, who is still coming?
I'm down for bringing food and drinks for grilling.

Fluffy wrote:wait why you say my place lol

Torres @ The Barcode Magazine wrote:Agreed, its kind of the middle point for everyone, I think.
Fluffy's may be central for the central FL crew but for those who said they wanted to come to the all FL meet it's not so much. I asked for locations and voting in the first page.
Besides, Fluffy has family over. and invited us after...not for the whole day.

And damnit Fluffy, you have to make it, it'll be my last!

Good point lol.

Jess who are you kidding, its not your last, its in your blood im sure we will still see you :-)

Sunday, December 04, 2011 8:56 PM
Her last in Half Pint.. ?

I'll see what everyone plans to bring and then figure out what we'll being with us.

Monday, December 05, 2011 3:50 AM
geez thanks Jess for making us feel worse for not being able to make it to Half pints last

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, December 05, 2011 6:10 AM
A question I have is are we bringing food for ourselves, or everyone bring a item or 2?

FU Tuning

Monday, December 05, 2011 6:35 AM
Evan your white ass better bring chips. I can bring some bugers and stuff. Is there a walmart near this park? We could meet there and divide up foods and drinks that way.

Monday, December 05, 2011 6:51 AM
I'll be there, don't worrry i just got it verified that my shift is covered

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Monday, December 05, 2011 8:15 AM
Lol Aww Jason. I might try to get together with yall before its gone. Maybe something first weekend of the year. Suspension should be gone by then and wheels will be off also.

I just updated the FB.
Lori Wilson park it is.
I think it would be easier if everyone could bring an item or 2. We'll need burgers, dogs, cups, plates, chips, drinks, side items, charcoal, lighter fluid, etc.

I set the meet for 2, but if everyone wants to get there by 1 to get food started, I'm good with that too.

We have 14 confirmed on the FB invite and 5 maybes, trying to get a few more solid answers from some others.

Monday, December 05, 2011 10:50 AM
I'm coming for sure, I'm not on FB so just thought i'll let you know.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
~Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.~
Tuesday, December 06, 2011 5:54 PM
Yeah, I got y'all on some chips and plastics. Now Jess, since you're local.. how far is this place from the Amway Arena?

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 5:25 AM
Amway is about an hour on toll roads from the park.

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 11:42 AM
i may be bringing my lil bro with me. Anyone taking Nova Rd over? Its a straight shot from St. Cloud, country road, no cops no traffic, its insane

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 6:06 PM
Thanks Jess. Me and Sinh might have to dip out a little early, as we scored tickets to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra at Amway, and from what I understand, parking is a bastard.

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 6:11 PM
Torres @ The Barcode Magazine wrote:i may be bringing my lil bro with me. Anyone taking Nova Rd over? Its a straight shot from St. Cloud, country road, no cops no traffic, its insane

______________________________________________________________________________________________
~Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.~
Wednesday, December 07, 2011 8:58 PM
Mike wrote:
Torres @ The Barcode Magazine wrote:i may be bringing my lil bro with me. Anyone taking Nova Rd over? Its a straight shot from St. Cloud, country road, no cops no traffic, its insane

x2 we need to figure out where and when to meet up as well

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Thursday, December 08, 2011 6:38 AM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:Thanks Jess. Me and Sinh might have to dip out a little early, as we scored tickets to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra at Amway, and from what I understand, parking is a bastard.
That's pretty awesome, I'd love to go. Parking isn't bad, just expensive in the new garage.

I'll be there way super early so I'll try to find something to rope off some parking spots for us since I'll already be there.

I've got:
JHand: Dew, Pepsi, and I'll find a cooler for some ice.

Post up so everyone knows who's bringing what.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, December 08, 2011 7:18 AM

Thursday, December 08, 2011 9:27 AM
I've got chips.. duh. I made a mixed box last night when I left work, so I'll have some variety. I may make another one as well.. we'll see what else gets put to the side.

Thursday, December 08, 2011 9:49 AM
you ppl going better take lots of pics for us not going

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Thursday, December 08, 2011 11:31 AM
The Jew wrote:you ppl going better take lots of pics for us not going

I thought you were going?

FU Tuning

Thursday, December 08, 2011 11:56 AM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:I've got chips.. duh. I made a mixed box last night when I left work, so I'll have some variety. I may make another one as well.. we'll see what else gets put to the side.
There better be dip too homo

The Jew wrote:you ppl going better take lots of pics for us not going
Of course.
I won't have the fancy cam since Danni will be using it at home, but I'll have my arsenal of pocket cameras and the GoPro.... I should really order another battery for that too, but it won't be here in time.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search