FL End of the Year Meet? - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: FL End of the Year Meet?
Monday, November 07, 2011 12:10 PM
^It's gonna be fun seeing you after all the @!#$ talking you did about the yearbook

Monday, November 07, 2011 12:50 PM
Cruisin4DrCav wrote:^It's gonna be fun seeing you after all the @!#$ talking you did about the yearbook

im gonna go ahead and say it publicly i dont want Eff drama at the end of the year meet....if you wanna bring drama DONT COME period

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, November 07, 2011 1:51 PM
The Jew wrote:im gonna go ahead and say it publicly....if you wanna bring drama DONT COME period

THIS
FL has enough issues with drama, I'd rather not have the yearly meet ruined, no matter what the reasons are.

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Monday, November 07, 2011 2:03 PM
The Jew wrote:
Cruisin4DrCav wrote:^It's gonna be fun seeing you after all the @!#$ talking you did about the yearbook

im gonna go ahead and say it publicly i dont want Eff drama at the end of the year meet....if you wanna bring drama DONT COME period

x2.

So Evan do not talk to me at the meet.

FU Tuning

Monday, November 07, 2011 3:50 PM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=215105501893149

Here's the FB event, I've got a lot more votes for Cocoa now, invite yourself or your buddies to the event and I'll keep updating it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, November 07, 2011 3:56 PM

Monday, November 07, 2011 4:57 PM
Just a comment, no need to go crazy...

Looks like it's gonna be Cocoa Beach, just call it the South Florida End of the Year Meet

Monday, November 07, 2011 5:19 PM
Addicted to meth wrote:
The Jew wrote:

x2.

So Evan do not talk to me at the meet.

Why the @!#$ would I talk to you? And why don't you go @!#$ yourself right off of your high horse while you're at it, seeing as how you're always the one running your mouth off to me UNPROVOKED in the first place. If anyone is a damn drama-starter, it's you, you piece of @!#$.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Monday, November 07, 2011 8:03 PM
^Mature bro, very mature

Monday, November 07, 2011 8:12 PM
Jbodies= Drama..lol

Monday, November 07, 2011 10:15 PM
Just making it clear that is all.

JHand I like the FB deal.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 3:14 AM
Common girl leave it at the playground ok. Ill go with the majority vote jess since ill be driving almost 4 hrs.

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 3:52 AM
also i wanted to note this is opened to anyone...whether they drive a JBO or not....so you got some friends that wanna come out....all we ask is no drama or my car is better than yours complex

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 6:33 AM
The Jew wrote:also i wanted to note this is opened to anyone...whether they drive a JBO or not....so you got some friends that wanna come out....all we ask is no drama or my car is better than yours complex

I'm glad you posted this up. I sent it out to some non J people. Most use to be J owners.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 6:44 AM
Yea that's definitely alright, I think I put in the event that it's open to all as well. We all know too many have moved on to other things.

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 6:50 AM
Cruisin4DrCav wrote:Looks like it's gonna be Cocoa Beach, just call it the South Florida End of the Year Meet
Why south FL? Can hardly call Cocoa south.

5 votes for Cocoa Beach
3 votes for Gainesville

I'll leave it open for voting and discussion for another week or so and then I'll start looking for places to go.

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 7:19 AM
cocoa beach is going to be cold that time of year, like really cold, but its better than Gainesville

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 7:22 AM
It's been pretty warm the past few year end meets. I think the coldest one we had was in Frostproof 3-4 yrs ago. This is still early Dec.

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 7:25 AM
JHand wrote:It's been pretty warm the past few year end meets. I think the coldest one we had was in Frostproof 3-4 yrs ago. This is still early Dec.

frostproof had frost in full effect

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 8:21 AM
Which place has more to do out of all of them?

______________________________________________________________________________________________
~Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.~
Tuesday, November 08, 2011 8:47 AM
Definitely following this. I need to take a road trip

Convert 00+ headlights to 95-99
Tuesday, November 08, 2011 9:02 AM
JHand wrote:It's been pretty warm the past few year end meets. I think the coldest one we had was in Frostproof 3-4 yrs ago. This is still early Dec.

Right, but it's been abnormally cold these last couple of weeks. If it stays like this, a beach meet would be pretty chilly.

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 10:15 AM
Mike wrote:Which place has more to do out of all of them?
That's what I'll be looking into over the next few days.
cavGTP (1dersk8) wrote:Definitely following this. I need to take a road trip
Would be nice to see ya after 6 years lol
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:Right, but it's been abnormally cold these last couple of weeks. If it stays like this, a beach meet would be pretty chilly.
Do I sense a wuss? Lol. And have you voted for a location yet?

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 2:29 PM
Haha, no wuss here.. i love the cold. It was or less a heads up to the possibilities. I didn't vote because it doesn't really matter where it's at. We've been driving to the Port Charlotte/Sarasota area every weekend for the last month and a half.. distance ain't @!#$ to me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, November 08, 2011 2:30 PM

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 3:43 PM
Well there isn't anything in Gainesville.But I'll be there if it's Gainesville or close by. But probably not in a J. Still would like to say hey to everyone though.
Wednesday, November 09, 2011 3:55 PM
Gainesville Raceways has track rental (1/4 and road course) for around $165 per car if we got like 10 cars for 4 hours. I know Don, the GM there, and probably could see if he can work something out for us maybe. Just a idea. Anyways I think my vote is going to be Orlando, just because I've been their before and I know they have plenty to do there. Just not sure what they have car related.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
~Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.~
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search