I'm done, going back to stock. - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I'm done, going back to stock.
Monday, November 07, 2011 6:04 PM
It's official. I'm done. It's time for me to move on.
So with that, I'll be trading the car in at the beginning of the year.
I'll part with everything listed, and if there's anything I've missed and you want from my list in my profile, let me know.
Also, I'll ship whatever you want at your cost, bigger stuff like the hood, roof liner, etc may be harder to get boxes for tho. And I'll ship everything UPS ground with my work discount.

Everything is off an 04 Cav ...
RK Sport fiberglass SS Hood, needs some work, the previous owner dented the hood from the inside out with the suspension on it, has rock chips - $175
KillerGlass glass radiator tube - $130
95-99 Toyota Cavalier tail lights - $125
Charcoal roof liner with sunroof cut out - $30 I think i might have the charcoal rubber lining as well.
Weapon Dragon R (I think) short ram air intake with 2 Spectre air filters - $50
Powder coated candy blue valve cover - $40
TTR K Brace, brand new - $60
TTR control arm bushings, brand new - $40
TTR manual transmission mounts, brand new - $50
TTR upper motor mount with blue insert. Less than a year old, maybe 5-8k miles on it - $50
RK Sport lower motor mount - $20, 3-4 yrs old
Eibach rear sway bar - $80
Glass 03+ fog lights, brand new never installed - $30
Sunroof wind deflector - $30
Rear window spoiler - $30
I have stock 96 springs - $40
Tien SS springs on KYB AGX shocks and struts, has about 4k miles on them. I don't drive hard or harsh, i sit in traffic to and from work. I've been to the track once. I will not separate - $600
Willing to selling the body kit, but will not take anything other than black bumpers. Ill sell the whole kit for $250, its been on the car for 4-5 years now.
Vibrant rear strut bar, powder coated candy blue - $35
Wil trade my spoiler-less primer trunk lid for a painted black one any style
Metal Effects 18" chrome rims and tires, I know it's not most of yall's taste but if you want pics I'll post em. 50%ish tread. 1 yr old. 1 rim has a scuff, and I have a new one on back order to replace it - $800, 1 yr old.

I'll need stock parts to replace what’s currently on the car, prices are plus stock parts.

Not sure what to price everything as, so I've done the best I can think of, I'm willing to take offers.

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+

Re: I'm done, going back to stock.
Monday, November 07, 2011 8:04 PM
jhand sell me the car? I want the toyos by the way

Monday, November 07, 2011 8:11 PM
interested in the vibrant rear strut bar. Do ya do shipping to 37211?

Monday, November 07, 2011 8:29 PM
so we never will get to see Honda blue coolant... you should sell and buy a e36 bimmer.... I know someone with perfect Rims for one

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 3:18 AM
I wants the k brace and the lower dogbone mount. Hit josh up on the rear indow spoiler.

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 5:28 AM
So if I want valve cover I have to ship you mine?

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 5:35 AM
Torres @ The Barcode Magazine wrote:jhand sell me the car? I want the toyos by the way
I don't want to see the car around.
Freelancer1988 wrote:interested in the vibrant rear strut bar. Do ya do shipping to 37211?
Will get you a quote once I get it off for ya.
Fluffy wrote:so we never will get to see Honda blue coolant... you should sell and buy a e36 bimmer.... I know someone with perfect Rims for one
Yea, sadly we won't. Funny thing is I almost swapped the coolant this past weekend. And no bimmer for me
griderusmc( da beaner ) wrote:I wants the k brace and the lower dogbone mount. Hit josh up on the rear indow spoiler.
Josh already has a list lol. I had a text within 5 mins of my fb post.

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 7:18 AM
JHand wrote:
Torres @ The Barcode Magazine wrote:jhand sell me the car? I want the toyos by the way
I don't want to see the car around.

When was the last time you saw me? Think about it.

Also the car wont look like it looks now, you wont even notice its your old car. Lets keep J-bodies in the community and away from being crushed or bought by people in Haines City.

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 8:31 AM
I'll take the Eibach rear sway bar. I can pay u for it n pick it up at the end of the year meet.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
~Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.~
Tuesday, November 08, 2011 10:10 AM
Hood- sold
Toyos- sold
Intake & rear window spoiler - pending.

That works Mike, I'll get it off the car in the next few weeks so EOFM would work great for me.
Oh, I have one other person interested in the sway bar, but whoever gets me the money first

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, November 08, 2011 10:20 AM

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 10:23 AM
will that rear windw spoiler work on a sedan and im interested in the control arm bushings any pics???

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 10:35 AM
Getting pics tonight.
Rear window spoiler will work on either as far as i know.

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 10:54 AM
How much for the valve cover shipped to E9G 2Z5?
Tuesday, November 08, 2011 3:44 PM
Here's an idea, ill buy the car from u, take the motor, tranny etc, scrap the shell and even give u the money they give me for scrapping it?

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 4:24 PM
Why scrap a good shell.. ? If it's stripped of it's parts, it'll just be another black 3-3. I know what you mean, Jess.. but if you take away what makes it Half-Pint, you probably wouldn't even recognize it once it's been sold.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Tuesday, November 08, 2011 5:14 PM
I pm'd ya but I'll still post my question , do u have pictures of the foglights and will u ship to Canada?

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Tuesday, November 08, 2011 5:17 PM
I can definitely understand where jhand is coming from though. Whatever she decides we will definitely miss having her in a jbody.

Any ideas on what you're gettiing next?

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 11:10 PM
JHand wrote: I don't want to see the car around.

i know that feeling. i see Gert now and again, since we sold her to a friend. Gert and her amber raver interior lights -.-

May the odds be ever in you favor.....

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 5:33 AM
http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m150/halfpintchevy/Parts%204%20Sale/?start=all
All the pictures are here, not going to clutter the thread with them all. If I take the photo out of there then it's sold.

Cavalier Thompson wrote:I pm'd ya but I'll still post my question , do u have pictures of the foglights and will u ship to Canada?
Posted the pics on my photobucket. Yes I'll ship to Canada, what's your postal code and I'll get a quote
SilvrSunfir wrote:How much for the valve cover shipped to E9G 2Z5?
I'll get you a quote later today when I can, I'll need a stock one to swap to. I'll either need to add to the price for me to go to a junk yard to get one or have you ship one to me first.
JHand wrote:Hood- sold
Toyos- sold
Rear window spoiler -sold

Tranny mounts- pending
Lower motor mount- pending
k brace- pending

BTW- also have metal door sils- I think I paid $40 and haven't even taken them out of the box they came in. They could probably use a good polishing and they'd look great.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, November 09, 2011 5:58 AM

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 5:57 AM
Torres @ The Barcode Magazine wrote:I can definitely understand where jhand is coming from though. Whatever she decides we will definitely miss having her in a jbody.

Any ideas on what you're gettiing next?
Sorry, just don't want to know he's around. I'm sure you can find an engine that's in better shape than my 7y/o 160k+ mile stock engine and tranny. There's plenty of Eco's down south.

I'm getting a truck. I've got a few people with eyes out for what I'm looking for. I'm waiting til Jan to trade it in unless I find a great deal before then. I have a busy Jan so once it's calm, I'm done with little cars and shifting. I've got a list for the Lancer that I want to do, so I'll focus my money over into that, we've already got stuff waiting to go on. When I get a truck it'll just get HID's, brush guard, and a huge hitch on the back to protect me from i4 traffic. I've just had enough of getting run off the road, cut off, given the "you stupid ricer" look & attitude, worried about scratching my wheels here or smacking the body kit there, etc etc etc. It's time to call it quits and play with the import for a while.

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 6:03 AM
Rear sway bar shipped to 44077, Ohio? How much?

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 6:15 AM
mike needs a new shell.........

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 9:41 AM
Fluffy wrote:mike needs a new shell.........

Come get the z. 400 bones

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 9:52 AM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:Rear sway bar shipped to 44077, Ohio? How much?
I'll get ya a quote by the end of the day, my warehouse guy has been busy today, I have a list for him.

JHand wrote:Hood- sold
Toyos- sold
Rear window spoiler -sold

Tranny mounts- pending
Lower motor mount- pending
k brace- pending
hvac cover, dimmer switch cover, polished tilt knob - pending
sway bar- pending
control arm bushings- pending

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 11:47 AM
didn't like the color of the foglights but those TTR tranny mounts I'm interested in , Postal code is B2W 4L5

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search