So I'm driving to Florida in two weeks - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: So I'm driving to Florida in two weeks
Tuesday, November 22, 2011 8:12 PM
Good to hear you slowed it down, Fluffy. And getting Saturdays off now is awesome too Does this mean you'll be coming to the EotY Meet?

Sucks I won't get to meet up with you, Transporter.. well unless you happen to be cruising near Ocala lol

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance

Thursday, November 24, 2011 8:08 PM
Just made it to Cocoa Beach after stopping at John's for a few hours. Thanks for the burgers John! It was good to catch up and throw some ideas around. I have a new found confidence about boosted J's, haha.

Brandon, I have your number from back a few years ago, I'll PM you with it just to make sure its still the same, that way we can set up Saturday.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Friday, November 25, 2011 8:40 AM
I'm glad we got to meet up and hang for a couple hours.

It was nice ot talk to someone about J's, and hear some of your idea's. I like the 1SV idea.

FU Tuning

Friday, November 25, 2011 5:49 PM
Definitely!

The launch is tomorrow, then we're going to check out the Space Center, and then head to Brandon's for the evening.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Saturday, November 26, 2011 7:05 AM
lol I guess that means I have to find entertainment for the night....

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search