southeast NC..... anyone work at a car lot ???? - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
southeast NC..... anyone work at a car lot ????
Sunday, November 27, 2011 12:44 PM
..what's up, folks.... Back on now that I have the time... Also back to work turning wrenches again instead of driving a crappy truck for an even crappier company.... Lol..... Anyway, anyone on here in the southeast , NC area recommend a car lot that will take a 2003 Ford Escape xlt for a trade on a j-body ??? I can't do the suv thing .... I got it from a good customer of the shop with a bad tranny and small leak ... Now it has a gret tranny and a repealed motor among new sensors and full tune up .... Having a hard time in my area was hoping some had a good idea on a good, fair place .... Thanks !!!

2003 Cavalier
Stock 2.2 Liter, 5 speed
" Leave the rice to Uncle Ben's and the wings to KFC..
Go clean or go home. "

Re: southeast NC..... anyone work at a car lot ????
Sunday, November 27, 2011 7:28 PM
are you looking for a straight trade

RIP Cpl Derek Kerns And Cpl Robby Reyes
24th MEU VMM-261 (REIN) V22 Crewchiefs
11 April 2012 Morocco (African Lion)
Monday, November 28, 2011 3:16 AM
Would be ideal but if the car is worth more than mine then at minimum half cost to keep payments low ...

2003 Cavalier
Stock 2.2 Liter, 5 speed
Go clean or go home. "

Monday, November 28, 2011 4:41 AM
If you don't mind me asking how much do you owe on the escape you can pm price if you don't wanna post it herer but anyways I have a 03 lss with 54k on it that if the guy I work with don't buy it then it'll be up for grabs

RIP Cpl Derek Kerns And Cpl Robby Reyes
24th MEU VMM-261 (REIN) V22 Crewchiefs
11 April 2012 Morocco (African Lion)
Monday, November 28, 2011 4:52 AM
I owe nothing ..... Does have high mileage but I have 4 years worth of service records from oil changes ( he used amsoil 10w30 full synthetic to the trans and tune up I did recently..... I don't honestly know what to ask since the guy took the the back seat out and I'm not feeling it so I don't want to put one in it

2003 Cavalier
Stock 2.2 Liter, 5 speed
Go clean or go home. "

Monday, November 28, 2011 5:04 AM
I know of 4 j-bodies at lots here in wilmington, 1 is an early 95-97 blue base coupe, 1 is a 98 red Sunfire GT, 1 is a 00 red Sunfire GT convertible, and the last is a white 03 Sunfire. Haven't actually stopped to check em out but if you got all the records and such and it looks decent I dont think there should be a problem with any of those lots
Tuesday, November 29, 2011 1:57 PM
Big deal's maybe out it seems.... Sanders Ford in Swansboro. Said I wasn't at my job long enough .... I make 600 a week plus commission and they were going to take the Escape and the Taurus for even down payment out the door for an SS Cobalt....oh well, back on the search.... A guy does have an non running '02 Sunfire SE 2 door auto for 700 in jacksonville I may work a deal with him... Who knows ..... I'll let the escape go for a decent trade I guess ... Damn I hate soccer mom cars....

2003 Cavalier
Stock 2.2 Liter, 5 speed
Go clean or go home. "

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search