Looking To Boost an LD9 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking To Boost an LD9
Sunday, January 15, 2012 9:07 AM
does anyone knows who is selling either a turbo kit or a supercharger kit for an LD9 thanks.

Re: Looking To Boost an LD9
Sunday, January 15, 2012 3:13 PM
Re: Looking To Boost an LD9
Monday, January 16, 2012 7:20 AM
jair wrote:

does anyone knows who is selling either a turbo kit or a supercharger kit for an LD9 thanks.



what exactly are you looking for ??? and what is the budget ?






RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...



Re: Looking To Boost an LD9
Monday, January 16, 2012 2:43 PM
thanks john but we decided to make superchager its more reliable plus less custom work to do and the car is just to have fun with it not to make just a drag car.
Re: Looking To Boost an LD9
Monday, January 16, 2012 2:45 PM
budget $1500
Re: Looking To Boost an LD9
Monday, January 16, 2012 2:59 PM
jair wrote:

thanks john but we decided to make superchager its more reliable plus less custom work to do and the car is just to have fun with it not to make just a drag car.


don't get me wrong I love a supercharger, but that kit I posted is $700 is is pretty close to a complete kit. The kit would likely make out at 300whp, but very much a street car kit. Seems like it is exactly what your looking for.





FU Tuning



Re: Looking To Boost an LD9
Monday, January 16, 2012 3:10 PM
i wish it was for me i wouldn't mind having a turbo and a blown cavaliers but a friend of mine asked me to look for a supercharger.
Re: Looking To Boost an LD9
Tuesday, January 17, 2012 5:38 AM
if they get the M45 setup i would highly recomend the Steigmester pnp upgrade as a good improvement






RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...



Re: Looking To Boost an LD9
Tuesday, January 17, 2012 4:27 PM
The Jew wrote:

if they get the M45 setup i would highly recomend the Steigmester pnp upgrade as a good improvement


I do not think this is a have to, but it is a nice upgrade!



FU Tuning



Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search