Sunfire is possibly totaled...:( - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sunfire is possibly totaled...:(
Tuesday, May 01, 2012 6:18 PM
was out ridin around aa bit when some jackaass in a integra was behind me followin to close...he made me miss my rd i went to turn into a driveway to turn around he slammed into my pass side and demolished my door and the bottom framing around the door...i kno the car was in a wreck before (not by me) so im thinkin since theres about 1500+ in damage and our cars dont hold any value its guna get totaled.....but iv already got my eye on a mint 97 gt vert near atl or theres a gt in my area for 1100 with 134k on it in decent condition...either way im stayin with a jbody..ill post pics later...my laptop got messed up in the accident....

Re: Sunfire is possibly totaled...:(
Friday, May 04, 2012 7:03 PM
Just curious.. how did he slam into your passenger side door if you were turning into a driveway. I'm just having trouble picturing this.

Friday, May 04, 2012 9:09 PM
i was turning right into a driveway. i guess he was riding to close and slammed on brake and slid or swurved to the right... integra driver bumper meets sunfire door....

Monday, May 07, 2012 5:37 AM
That really sucks. Glad your ok tho. Hopefully Integra driver has good coverage!

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Monday, May 07, 2012 3:22 PM
Liability, the ins. company is trying to fight the fact that hes 100% at fault...so im still having to drive my car like it shows in tthe pic

Monday, May 07, 2012 4:13 PM
Daniel Cooper wrote:Liability, the ins. company is trying to fight the fact that hes 100% at fault...so im still having to drive my car like it shows in tthe pic

What pics? I don't see any pictures.

Monday, May 07, 2012 4:57 PM
in my other post up in the jacked/wrecked/sold....i forgot i didnt post any here

Monday, May 07, 2012 5:00 PM
http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x469/z24_sunfire/wreck2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x469/z24_sunfire/wreck1.jpg

Monday, May 07, 2012 11:00 PM
I don't think your door is sealing out water anymore...

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Tuesday, May 08, 2012 5:26 AM
Holy @!#$!

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Tuesday, May 08, 2012 10:54 AM
yeah I think theyre gonna total that out man, looks like chassis damage

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 4:54 PM
thats what i think....wats really sad is these pics make my damage look good....but im still having to drive the car because the other guy is lying about what happened....doesnt help that we both have geico....but i think its totaled thats roughly 2k+ worth of damage and sadly enough the car is worth like 900...on a good day according to kbb,edmunds and nada

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 6:40 AM
damn dude, atleast youre fine though

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 4:15 PM
yea true...still sucks having to try and avoid the rain

Friday, May 11, 2012 1:36 PM
well i got a call from the claims rep today and after seeing the police report they finally decided to take full responsability for the wreck. now i get to wait for the car to be inspected to figure out what kinda money ima get.

Friday, May 11, 2012 2:26 PM
at least you got that far

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Friday, May 11, 2012 6:12 PM
now ima start searchin for a reasonably priced car..i found a 96 with a Se body but its got a 2.4...the guys askin 1100 so im hopin itll stay up forsale..

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 4:47 AM
Just a little update but last friday the claims rep finally seen the police report and decided the other driver was 100% at fault..Now i just talked to the claims adjuster and i should be seeing him a little after lunch to get the final verdict on my car...ill post up later and let yall know what happends

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 5:45 AM
nice

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 9:48 AM
well the adjuster just left and my damage was right on the brink of being totaled...but it did rack up a nice bill so now i get to keep the sunfire and i have 2k in my pocket to go find another car so as soon as i find another car the sunfire will b up for parts

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search