2004 Cavalier For Sale MUST GO - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2004 Cavalier For Sale MUST GO
Thursday, July 05, 2012 1:15 PM
I began messing around with this project car a long time ago. Whenever I had spare time I would do a little here and there.. It's a 2004 Cavalier. I recently joined the Navy and will have absolutely no spare time to finish what I started. Needless to say the car must go ASAP! I have to sell it before I leave for training. Anyways on with the purpose of this post..

I will not be able to deliver the vehicle to you or any of the parts, you must arrange for pick up. Sorry
At the moment the battery is disconnected.
I am looking to get $1500 for the car and everything that goes with it (Speakers, Easy Street Air Suspension, etc)

I did a lot of fiberglass reconstruction and there is still a good ways to go before paint.. , Scion tc taillights, EasyStreet Air Suspension, door poppers. All of the engine is still stock. Engine is a 2.2 Ecotec. It has been so long since I have cranked the car up and seen the Odometer, but I believe it has less than 40k miles on it, maybe closer to 20k. Either way it's not many miles at all. Great engine for some turbo or supercharger work. I am also including with the car some Alpine SPX-17PRO component speakers. They are new and have never been used. You can also have my stock in fiberglass cloth and whatever else I can find lying around that you could use or want.

Re: 2004 Cavalier For Sale MUST GO
Thursday, July 05, 2012 2:59 PM
im sorry but you would be lucky to get 500 out of the car

RIP Cpl Derek Kerns And Cpl Robby Reyes
24th MEU VMM-261 (REIN) V22 Crewchiefs
11 April 2012 Morocco (African Lion)
Thursday, July 05, 2012 3:18 PM
that poor car.

Comes with some good parts, but that body is screwed.

- Your not-so-local, untrained, uncertified, backyard mechanic. But my @!#$ runs
Thursday, July 05, 2012 3:46 PM
Ehh yea I'm aware I won't get much. Don't really so much care what I get from it. I more or less just need it gone. I'll take almost any reasonable offer.
Thursday, July 05, 2012 7:11 PM
I don't know, someone who is good with fiberglass could probably finish what got started here pretty easily and would have a nice widebody Cavi. Although I will say that those tC tails are

Is it a complete Easystreet kit?

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Thursday, July 05, 2012 7:32 PM
What? You could buy it and part it out and easily get back what he's asking for the car. Why is everyone so negative?

Thursday, July 05, 2012 9:52 PM
Because it's the Org, duh

Friday, July 06, 2012 6:04 AM
Too bad you can't scrap fiberglass.
Friday, July 06, 2012 6:43 AM
Id love to come snag this project and finish it but your well over a days drive atleast oneway.

Friday, July 06, 2012 11:11 AM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:I don't know, someone who is good with fiberglass could probably finish what got started here pretty easily and would have a nice widebody Cavi. Although I will say that those tC tails are

Is it a complete Easystreet kit?

Yes it's the complete Easystreet kit. I ordered it from Jason at A Plus.
Friday, July 06, 2012 4:36 PM
Well there you go, people. The air ride alone is worth the price of the car. If I still had my sedan, I'd be on my way to you this weekend.

Friday, July 06, 2012 9:26 PM
You're only 3 hours away from me...dont really need another project but I'll pick it up when the price comes down

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search