Parts for sale-FL - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Parts for sale-FL
Tuesday, August 21, 2012 2:21 PM

-w-type lip kit for 00-02 cavalier, sides and rear may fit other years $350 obo pickup only
brand new, never mounted or painted. still has the original tape on it.
made of urethane...much more durable than the flimsy abs or fiberglass kits

-pacesetter armor coated header for the 2200(new, never installed)- $200shipped in the US $150 picked up

-eibach front sway bar(never installed but the corners are grinded down so they wouldn't rub)-$100
why the corners are rounded: sway bar install link

-prothane control arm bushings-$40 shipped obo
-misnblu's trunkbar mod, painted red. -BO (think I paid $30 or so +paint)-mod can be seen here: trunkbar mod link
-vert strut bar with two firewall points -$30

Prefer local pickup for the larger items, willing to meet halfway within reason. Located in Arcadia,fl, but I frequent orlando
Make me an offer on any of it, prices are negotiable. moved on from jbodys after mine was totaled, so i need this stuff gone. everythings is obo
email questions/offers to josepholka4@gmail.com or pm me here, email is the best way to reach me, it goes right to my phone

Re: Parts for sale-FL
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 12:26 PM
Pm sent.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
~Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.~
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 2:13 PM
Replied
Tuesday, September 11, 2012 9:08 AM
Bump...

Lip kit sold
Control arm bushings sold
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search